Ultimate Fighter did 672,000 viewers last night

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Dave Meltzer:
Ultimate Fighter did 672,000 viewers last night, continuing the trend of men's fights doing lower ratings than women's fight that has been consistent all year

What's considered a good number?

These numbers are OK considering it is on FS1
According to Dave Meltzer, the repeats & DVR are the biggest numbers in TUF history
They are doing well over a million a week combined

its not the channel thats so hard, its the time it is shown. here on the west coast, it comes on at 7. that is REALLY early. a few weeks it is 7:30 before i even realize it is on. i am used to stuff like that coming on at 8-10. also, the repeat doesnt come on until midnight

its not the channel thats so hard, its the time it is shown. here on the west coast, it comes on at 7. that is REALLY early. a few weeks it is 7:30 before i even realize it is on. i am used to stuff like that coming on at 8-10. also, the repeat doesnt come on until midnight

Record it.

What's considered a good number?

To add to my other reply
They are getting the same M 18-49 numbers as they did on FX
They are not getting the casual viewers (women & older) that they did on FX
Women have no reason to know FS1 exist.
It was weird that the season they could have pulled a record female number, they go to a ch. that has none

To add to my other reply
They are getting the same M 18-49 numbers as they did on FX
They are not getting the casual viewers (women & older) that they did on FX
Women have no reason to know FS1 exist.
It was weird that the season they could have pulled a record female number, they go to a ch. that has none

That makes alot of sense.

Looks like they are both Fox owned channels so there must have been a method to their madness.

That makes alot of sense.

Looks like they are both Fox owned channels so there must have been a method to their madness.

Fox wants to build FS1, so they hope UFC would help
So far UFC programming is the draw
UFC are getting paid greatly for the partnership & realize that in the long run, it could be a better situation

Fox wants to build FS1, so they hope UFC would help
So far UFC programming is the draw
UFC are getting paid greatly for the partnership & realize that in the long run, it could be a better situation

Yes, that's what I figured the purpose of their move was for. We will see if it was a smart decision in the coming years.

Yes, that's what I figured the purpose of their move was for. We will see if it was a smart decision in the coming years.

I would bet it is
Fox has its shit together

Also TUF was not a great fit on FX.

Spike was a perfect station for UFC at the time, but moving forward it is FOX & FS1

yup becaus they have tapped into the women side......girls wanna c girls fight .

i have to watch every girl ep twice cuz my girl has to watch it the next day.....she would tune in live if she could.

yup becaus they have tapped into the women side......girls wanna c girls fight .

i have to watch every girl ep twice cuz my girl has to watch it the next day.....she would tune in live if she could.

My wife only wants to basically see Jon Jones, GSP, and the girls fight.

Makes me wonder why UFC/Dana was resistant on having girl fighters before.

I don't think he saw a "star" until RR

What does your wife think of TUF & the drama?

What does your wife think of TUF & the drama?

I think she can care less about the drama and show itself. She only wants to see the girl fights. People love reality shows but the only issue is what will these TUF shows offer a female to keep her interest?

You mean RR a 'star' as in a cash cow? Something UFC can ride to the bank?

Back