Ultimate Fighter coaches? Who do you want?

You want viewers you out two coaches that are going to get people to tune in

colby/jorge is the answer

next season

Israel/Jones if Israel beats jan and Jones goes back to lhw

Diaz vs mcgregor would be good too

Once upon a time I used to fight for a short time, but it was not as fun as the fight itself. I like to come to training, exercise, tire myself, most importantly, unload all bad emotions and go home. I know that if I were still working as a coach, sooner or later I would have completely quit it and I don't want to!

Has there been any news on the new season of TUF recently?

Izzy & Jones would get some good viewing figures I reckon.

Till and Izzy as coaches would be hilarious
I think they should go with Masvidal Colby first, they're the only 2 that will get me to religiously watch TUF.

I have a weird feeling that Usman will be one of the coaches, given that they sometimes like giving ex TUF alumni coaching roles. Thererfore the opposite coach will either be Burns, Edwards or Chimaev IMO.
Idk why they wouldn't go with Masvidal Colby though. That will bring in the most numbers and be a perfect way to reignite tuf with 2 people that are hilarious.

In recent headlines Dana has suggested that it’s going to be 2 fun guys in the welterweight division. Filming starts in summer

I don’t want to see usman on tuf again for the third time . Masvidal vs Covington would boost more ratings

It is supposed to be Usman vs Masvidal. But that may change if contracts aren't finished soon. Covington prob fights Burns next. So Usman vs Covington would be fun on tuf but doubt it happens. There are many other intriguing potential coaching matchups outside of the WW division.

I wanna see chicks, dudes, and some boinking the da hoose?

Back