Ultima Online Forever

YagyuINC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Back in the 90s UO was the first real MMO. So a few weeks ago I looked into UO, expecting it to be free by now. It wasn't, but I found a really cool server that is even better. Not sure if anyone is as nostalgic as I was about it, but I swear it was the best game ever for PvP. So finding a super active, free server that is around in 2015 was amazing. Just wanted to share that, give it a try if you are looking for something different. Intense PvP in a true sandbox style game. www.uoforever.com

What a great game! I don't know if I have ever had so much fun. If you try it out and want to get together, or need some help, just drop me a message here or Lazenby on the forums there. Cmon I need some new people to play/die with.

Heh I played on it when UOforever first launched, I think that was over 10 years ago

UO and EVE are the only MMOs I ever really fell for. But at this point I gotta just let UO stay a pleasant memory rather than trying to keep it on life support.

UO and EVE are the only MMOs I ever really fell for. But at this point I gotta just let UO stay a pleasant memory rather than trying to keep it on life support.

Life support? It is more active than ever. Lol if you wanna talk life support look at MMA=P What do they have, 1 good event a year? Oh well, you guys are missing out!

Never played Ultima, as a kid never even heard about it into it was past it's run. Plus the fee subscription would of turned us all away. Instead we all played Tibia, which was in the same style. Really have some fond memories, and it's sad to see how it's still running but looks populated with Power Abusers and Bots.

I hope one day they make another MMO in the same Isometic style I think it really immerse you into the game.

Sorry, no, I moved on with my life. I like my life.

"Can anyone help me? "

- Sure, follow me out of town to my house
- here we are, come inside
"Ok"
- corp por

"Whats that"

*loot newb corpse, chop up body*

Back