Ukrainian women

You just like them because they seem a bit desperate? Dutch women are pretty too?

They are fucking stunning, yes. One of the best on average, per nation, IMO.

But I don't do well with them. They, like Russian girls, are very 'glam' and materialistic - they love the finer things in life, don't believe in dressing casually or 'roughing it'. Most of them will only go to fine restaurants, don't particularly like outdoorsy stuff, basically very trophy-wife type women which is fine. Lots of Ukrainian girls on the dating apps here in my city now since the war, but I'd have no chance with them - they're looking for the suited and booted, CEO type guy. A few of them even specify that they're only interested in men that 'dress very well and know how to treat women like a princess'.

Those type of guys could be slaying the Ukrainians at the moment on those apps. Flash car, expensive suit etc.

you guys really want to become penniless.
westerners are simply not prepared for the level of whoredom and treachery eastern women are capable of.

You don't have to actually give them your money, you just need to let them think that they have you wrapped around their little fingers and that eventually you'll marry them and they'll get access to it.

...replace when you get bored of them or they become too demanding about the marriage bit. Oh and don't bee a fool, wrap your tool.

So a benefit of the war is that this Dutch guy gets to try and fuck vulnerable refugee women.. ?

Great.. lol

I don't know what you're reading into it. I just saw a guy who is happy that lots of hot chicks just turned up.

...who wouldn't be?

You don't have to actually give them your money, you just need to let them think that they have you wrapped around their little fingers and that eventually you'll marry them and they'll get access to it.

...replace when you get bored of them or they become too demanding about the marriage bit. Oh and don't bee a fool, wrap your tool.

I can tell you that you wont be able to outplay ukrainian chick, they are number 1 at manipulating guys, westeners dont even come close. Theres a reason why some rus speaking guys avoid ukr and rus chicks.

you guys really want to become penniless.
westerners are simply not prepared for the level of whoredom and treachery eastern women are capable of.

Its always same

Either you get golddigger to the max that robs your bank account clean or some traditional stay at home type, no middle ground exist.

Happiest couples i know are rus speakers but worst as well

Edit: changed my thread title because appearantly some crybabies started getting offended
You should get it yourself how this is a sensible topic with mass rapes happening right now in Ukraine. We have sheltered refugees from Ukraine and what is leaked to the press is only scratching the surface. What russian troops are allowed and encouraged to do to civilians can only be compared to ISIS and other organisations. Even worse their checnya troops. Thats why this is a very sensible topic right now.

I've conducted a pole and can confirm.

Ukrainian women in the club scene were always the hottest, they also absolutely do not like me, like not with a barge pole kinda distance. It's probably a mix of my Gen X rejection of ostentatious displays of wealth and my shaved head/beard/affinity with violence. I've always meant to enquire about it.

Those I got to know liked me, softened etc but in casual meetings they act like I'm a dangerous leper. Way more than any other demographic.

It's weird because to most others I get good action (except black women). Why?

I've conducted a pole and can confirm.

Ukrainian women in the club scene were always the hottest, they also absolutely do not like me, like not with a barge pole kinda distance. It's probably a mix of my Gen X rejection of ostentatious displays of wealth and my shaved head/beard/affinity with violence. I've always meant to enquire about it.

Those I got to know liked me, softened etc but in casual meetings they act like I'm a dangerous leper. Way more than any other demographic.

It's weird because to most others I get good action (except black women). Why?

Ukrainian women gave you a "pole" or you conducted a poll?

I don't know any Ukrainian women but based on the pictures I've seen, I feel that I should definitely perform further research into whether they like me or not.

...you know, for science.

I can tell you that you wont be able to outplay ukrainian chick, they are number 1 at manipulating guys, westeners dont even come close. Theres a reason why some rus speaking guys avoid ukr and rus chicks.

Certainly wouldn't be the first time I have gone into a relationship with a young, gorgeous woman who thinks she can wrap me around her little finger... and I still have my car/house and an untouched bank account (aside from the obvious dating costs)

Totally worth it.

is it just me or do eastern European woman have bad hair.

Yep, walked by some refugee registration thing and it looked like a model casting.

You should get it yourself how this is a sensible topic with mass rapes happening right now in Ukraine. We have sheltered refugees from Ukraine and what is leaked to the press is only scratching the surface. What russian troops are allowed and encouraged to do to civilians can only be compared to ISIS and other organisations. Even worse their checnya troops. Thats why this is a very sensible topic right now.
Please explain how mass rapes happening in Ukraine by Russian forces have anything to do with me and my fondness for Ukrainian women.

Back