UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

yeah because guns are the answer to all of life's problems arent they?

how long do you think it would take for the UK government to turn the army onto those idiots if they had guns? You fucking goons dont have a clue about this country and ignorant ideas such as giving the EDL guns shows how idiotic you actually are

We'd end up with The Troubles: Reloaded. Only this time on the Mainland.

If there was an attempt at armed rebellion by EDL etc, the government would indeed use any means necessary to crush them. Unfortunately, this would neither be quick nor without cost. Far Right fanatics would die. So would police officers, soldiers, politicians and, far more importanlty, innocent civilians. The economy would flat-line. The NHS would snap like a twig under the strain of dealing with so many casualties. The Security Services, which are already struggling to deal with the vast number of potential threats from muslim extremists, would have to switch all their resources to dealing with this new threat. Which would leave ISIS-inspired terrorists with an open goal.

The potential consequences of arming any terrorist group, whatever their, "cause", on the British mainland are so apocalyptic I'm surprised the Russians haven't done it yet.

Last edited:

If there was an attempt at armed rebellion by EDL etc, the government would indeed use any means necessary to crush them. Unfortunately, this would neither be quick nor without cost. Far Right fanatics would die. So would police officers, soldiers, politicians and, far more importanlty, innocent civilians. The economy would flat-line. The NHS would snap like a twig under the strain of dealing with so many casualties. The Security Services, which are already struggling to deal with the vast number of potential threats from muslim extremists, would have to switch all their resources to dealing with this new threat. Which would leave ISIS-inspired terrorists with an open goal.

The potential consequences of arming any terrorist group, whatever their, "cause" on the British mainland are so apocalyptic I'm surprised the Russians haven't done it yet.

You watch too many movies. The police and security services see the garbage going on as much as the oh so vaunted 'innocent civiliian'.

Why would you consider people fighting for their rights/lives a terrorist group?

And why would you consider them Russian?
Media is definitely working.

Pretty sure you don't even know what your argument is.

Would you like a cookie or something? Otherwise, move on to the intelligent portion of your conversational abilities.

Going to bed now. Hoping you can surprise me in the AM.

<NewGina>

You watch too many movies. The police and security services see the garbage going on as much as the oh so vaunted 'innocent civiliian'.

Why would you consider people fighting for their rights/lives a terrorist group?

And why would you consider them Russian?
Media is definitely working.

Plod, Spooks and Squaddies value their jobs(and pensions)more than some nebulous idea of people's, "rights". If you attempt an armed rebellion against their masters, they will put you down without a second thought.

The definition of a terrorist group is one that uses violence in an attempt to achieve political or religious aims. If you're brassing up politicians and anyone else who gets in your way because you believe they have betrayed the country, then in the eyes of the law, you're a terrorist. You, and other people, may consider yourself a freedom fighter, but terrorist is the legal definition.

English, motherfucker, do you read it?! I didn't say I would consider EDL terrorists to be Russian. I said that the potential ramifications of an armed terrorist campaign on the UK mainland would be so dire the Russians would be able to inflict massive damage on the British state by arming the people carrying it out:rolleyes:

Would you like a cookie or something? Otherwise, move on to the intelligent portion of your conversational abilities.

Going to bed now. Hoping you can surprise me in the AM.

<NewGina>

Kind of, never turn down a cookie.

I just hope there is a real life V.
Like from the the V for Vendetta movie that the transgender Wachowski brothers/sisters did.

But I lean right so I'm not allowed to like their movies in liberal world.

In normal world, it was an awesome movie and I don't care what they do in their spare time.

Kind of, never turn down a cookie.

I just hope there is a real life V.
Like from the the V for Vendetta movie that the transgender Wachowski brothers/sisters did.

But I lean right so I'm not allowed to like their movies in liberal world.

In normal world, it was an awesome movie and I don't care what they do in their spare time.

First sensible thing you've said ITT:) V for Vendetta was fucking awesome:cool:

Plod, Spooks and Squaddies value their jobs(and pensions)more than some nebulous idea of people's, "rights". If you attempt an armed rebellion against their masters, they will put you down without a second thought.

The definition of a terrorist group is one that uses violence in an attempt to achieve political or religious aims. If you're brassing up politicians and anyone else who gets in your way because you believe they have betrayed the country, then in the eyes of the law, you're a terrorist. You, and other people, may consider yourself a freedom fighter, but terrorist is the legal definition.

English, motherfucker, do you read it?! I didn't say I would consider EDL terrorists to be Russian. I said that the potential ramifications of an armed terrorist campaign on the UK mainland would be so dire the Russians would be able to inflict massive damage on the British state by arming the people carrying it out:rolleyes:

First 2 paragraphs sound like a revolution waiting to happen.

My bad on the interpretation of the third.
All wars since nukes were introduced are fought internally and the west is losing horribly.

Lol. Hugo Weaving is the one. Fuck Neo.

I still think you're wrong about jobs and pensions over people. It's not there yet, but it's getting closer. Gonna take one big act for people to fight back.

Thought it might be Tommy Robinson but looks like a little more might be needed.

I don't think he got the point of the film, left wing revolutionary brings down authoritarian right wing government, not sure how that equates to football mob kicks off at downing street

Lol. Hugo Weaving is the one. Fuck Neo.

I still think you're wrong about jobs and pensions over people. It's not there yet, but it's getting closer. Gonna take one big act for people to fight back.

Thought it might be Tommy Robinson but looks like a little more might be needed.

Disagree. I'm old enough to remember the Miner's Strike; coppers used to taunt the miners by waving £10 notes at them. Miners were on strike pay while the coppers were getting huge amounts of overtime. Leaving aside whether or not the strike itself was a good idea, the coppers showed absolutely no empathy towards the strikers, and thought nothing of smashing them over the heads with batons or charging at them on horseback.

Police themselves tell jokes about the SPG, the elite riot unit that was heavily involved in breaking the strike,

"After the Miner's Strike was over, the SPG wanted to push on to Moscow".

I don't think he got the point of the film, left wing revolutionary brings down authoritarian right wing government, not sure how that equates to football mob kicks off at downing street

Yep 'V' was like a marxist SJW .

Disagree. I'm old enough to remember the Miner's Strike; coppers used to taunt the miners by waving £10 notes at them. Miners were on strike pay while the coppers were getting huge amounts of overtime. Leaving aside whether or not the strike itself was a good idea, the coppers showed absolutely no empathy towards the strikers, and thought nothing of smashing them over the heads with batons or charging at them on horseback.

Police themselves tell jokes about the SPG, the elite riot unit that was heavily involved in breaking the strike,

"After the Miner's Strike was over, the SPG wanted to push on to Moscow".

That's kind of sad. I guess people have always looked out for themselves and their own first. Which is pretty understandable.

But not to the extent that it's that much of a detriment to others. Those SPG guys kind of sound like assholes.

Blair , Cameron and May..
disciples of the Frankfurt school .

1cc0c31a79c1c87b9adcaa4db74e0d77.jpg

That's kind of sad. I guess people have always looked out for themselves and their own first. Which is pretty understandable.

But not to the extent that it's that much of a detriment to others. Those SPG guys kind of sound like assholes.

The SPG was eventually disbanded, partly due to complaints of excessive force and racism.

The Big Bad in the film, Norse Fire, pulls a classic Reichstag Gambit to get into power; carrying out a biowarfare attack and blaming it on terrorists. The fear and hatred this causes sweeps NF into power and allows them to enact draconian laws, turning the UK into a Fascist dictatorship.

Aldreich Killion in Iron Man 3 attempts something similar. He creates the, "perfect terrorist" by getting Trevor's, "Mandarin" to claim responsibility for a wave of bombings. In fact, most if not all the bombings were caused by early users of the Extremis drug who's bodies exploded under the strain. Apart from covering up his failed experiments, it also gives Killion an excuse to sell his Extremis drugs to the US Government as a weapon against the Mandarin,

"I'll own both sides of the War on Terror".

'partly due to complaints of excessive force and racism'

What were the other parts? Is TSG any better?

No idea. I think one of the reasons was the higher ranks of the police didn't like a paramilitary elite force having too much influence. I think the TSG are kept on a tighter leash; police back in the 70's and 80's would get away with stuff that would see them jailed today.

The potential consequences of arming any terrorist group, whatever their, "cause", on the British mainland are so apocalyptic I'm surprised the Russians haven't done it yet.
exactly..... but it seems thats what the far right Americans want to see happen

Back