UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

Yes, you're probably playing bagpipes in a kilt right this very moment. :rolleyes: Probably gonna herd your sheep with your faithful collie sidekick after that. I feel for ya tho man You're obviously caught in very difficult spot. "Who am I? Which culture do I identify with?" The fact of the matter is, Scottish customs and traditions would die if entrusted to your care. They have no meaning to you, because you're clearly not assimilated into authentic Scottish culture. At best, you're a part of the global cosmopolitan culture which treats all people as interchangeable (probably live in Edinburgh, Glasgow, or some other densely populated urban center – far away from Scottish influence). It's essentially the same in all big cities across the world now - economic migrants and globalist transients cluster in urban areas, traditional Citizens in the suburbs and countryside. That's not really your fault. European leaders, along with the rest of the West, implemented some pretty irresponsible immigration policies which allowed people to immigrate faster than they could assimilate. But don't expect the Scottish people listen to you lecture them about tolerance forever. At some point, for their own survival, they're going to have to shatter your politically correct illusions. Prepare yourself for rejection.

What a load of havering pish.

I personally hope Brits overthrow their government and form a new one.

We actually get to overthrow our government all the time in elections. There's not a public demand for guns being freely available, but if someone wanted to start a political party running on that issue they could.

Exactly we can just vote them out or vote them in. All this overthrowing government is childish posturing.

Exactly we can just vote them out or vote them in. All this overthrowing government is childish posturing.

That is great for now but the point James is making is what about when they demand we pay the jizya? Do you think we can vote them out then? Or will we need to take up arms?

England is a perfect example of why we have the Second Amendment. Those hacks in Parliament need to be rounded up and (REPRIMANDED) the old fashioned way. I personally wouldn't mind if our government covertly shipped a few thousand M-16's to the EDL, or some other worthy resistance movement. Those Brits really should figure out a way to arm themselves.

Yes because the last time the septics sent guns to Nationalists in the British Isles it did a lot of good , you fucking mong .

I have written many messages on Sherdog where I lament the fact that the true, real Europe hasn't existed for A THOUSAND YEARS (or more than a thousand years).

I have written many messages on Sherdog where I lament the fact that the true, real Europe hasn't existed for A THOUSAND YEARS (or more than a thousand years).

I'm sure they were really fascinating too....

I'm sure they were really fascinating too....

At the very least, I can still write messages on Sherdog.

I have seen far too many users banned because of absurd reasons.

Hopefully, Sherdog doesn't become even more strict and uptight than it already is.

Funny that we don´t see this thread with all the outrage concerning the 100s of thousands of muslim extremism vids that are banned on youtube. Hell Anwar Awlaki alone has probably had 1000s of videos banned.. Seems it´s only a problem when it´s white supremacy or another fetish of the so called "free speech folks". Fucking hypocrites.

Funny that we don´t see this thread with all the outrage concerning the 100s of thousands of muslim extremism vids that are banned on youtube.

Assuming that's true, not really. At least for Americans anyway. Pretty easy to understand how a non-government authority censoring the exchange of ideas regarding a fundamental civil liberty is met with more protest than squelching out the rhetoric of an ideology we're supposedly at war against. When it comes to free enterprise and voting with the dollar it's not my obligation to be magnanimous.

<13>

Assuming that's true, not really. At least for Americans anyway. Pretty easy to understand how a non-government authority censoring the exchange of ideas regarding a fundamental civil liberty is met with more protest than squelching out the rhetoric of an ideology we're supposedly at war against. When it comes to free enterprise and voting with the dollar it's not my obligation to be magnanimous.

<13>

So hypocrite it is. Then just say that. Don´t try to make it a free speech issue.

A+ for grandstanding. Don't know what you're crowing about though.

I just found it funny is all. We have seen it in multiple threads on multiple subjects.. People going on about freedom and freedom of speech when that is not really the issue at all. Then it gets even funnier when the same people start crying when there are consequences to freedom of speech.

I´ll get back on point..

England is doomed. Total shithole. Caliphate in 3 years. Europe in the shitter. waaah waaah waah

I just found it funny is all. We have seen it in multiple threads on multiple subjects.. People going on about freedom and freedom of speech when that is not really the issue at all. Then it gets even funnier when the same people start crying when there are consequences to freedom of speech.

Cool. So long as I'm not responsible for other folks' words.

I´ll get back on point..

England is doomed. Total shithole. Caliphate in 3 years. Europe in the shitter. waaah waaah waah

Can't say I enjoyed London, but best of luck to 'em. And as stated in the past, if they were looking to trade sovereignty for expanded civil liberties and greater "security", I'd vote 'em in as a state.

<GinJuice>

Cool. So long as I'm not responsible for other folks' words.

Can't say I enjoyed London, but best of luck to 'em. And as stated in the past, if they were looking to trade sovereignty for expanded civil liberties and greater "security", I'd vote 'em in as a state.

<GinJuice>

download.php

<13>

Non-government?
Are you that clueless?

Yeah. Are you cheap slut for public toilet sex? I told you not to contact me here.

Way to back up your argument. So Google has no government involvement and they're just a private company following their own moral code?

Lol. I don't think you know what 3/4 of the words you shit out your mouth mean.

Back