UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

I'm at least 1/8 black (nobody usually notices unless I grow my hair out). I don't know whether my grandfather was 100% black; I'm guessing probably not. I do not claim to be ethnically British, although I do have Scottish, English, and Irish blood. But I live in a country that is just over 200 years old, and which has a much richer history of immigration built into its foundation. By contrast, you live in a country with a native population that evolved in relative isolation over thousands of years. Objectively, ethnicity is much more definitive of a "Scotsman" than it is of an "American." If millions of people like you proliferate over there, it will ultimately displace and disenfranchise the native population of ethnic Scots.
wtf do you think Scotland is? Wakanda?

so ethnicity doesnt matter in terms of being American, but it does in terms of being Scottish? thats not how it works at all, Im guessing you are pretty young and naive?

wtf do you think Scotland is? Wakanda?

so ethnicity doesnt matter in terms of being American, but it does in terms of being Scottish? thats not how it works at all, Im guessing you are pretty young and naive?

You're clearly the naive one here.

Last edited:
Ethnicity is relevant to the concept of "American," but much less than it is to "Scot." You're clearly the naive one here.
its not, ethnicity has nothing to do with nationality
giphy.gif

YMC6hSf.gif

Look at a map, buddy. Look at every nation that isn't part of "The West." Notice how most nations have "dominant" populations of a given ethnicity? That's because those nations were in fact organized around large populations of people of a given ethnicity, each with their own cultures, customs, and traditions. That's why Iran is full of "Persians" and not "Arabs" – the Persians didn't want to live with the Arabs, and vice versa! Or are they all just a bunch of racists? Maybe they should just meld the whole Middle East into one giant nation force everyone to interbreed :p That would go over smoothy.

We in the West have been in denial about the role of ethnicity in forming nations, at least in Western countries. The idea that "ethnicity has nothing to do with nationality" is one of those incredibly naive assumptions which we are slowly learning to reject. While "diversity" isn't inherently bad (in tolerable doses), diversity doesn't keep nations together. Past a certain point, it leads to cultural instability. The relationship between ethnicity and nationality is as follows: "relevant, but not conclusive." Remember that phrase. You don't need to be a racist to realize that ethnicity is relevant but not conclusive of nationality.

When people disagree strongly enough, the only way to settle it is a fight. Winner writes the history books.
thats a lot of words, but also a lot of bullshit

you're pretty good at that

Historically there's no correlation between ethnicity and nationality?
no Im not saying theres no correlation..... but Im saying they are 2 different things. One can have a nationality whilst also having a different ethnicity. Like Cain Velasquez.... ethnically Mexican, but is an American national

sorry if I wasnt clear

Back