Crime UK Police finally growing balls on moped criminals

Policewoman gets drop kicked a few days ago while her partner gets beat up and later, police was actually complaining no bystanders went to help

The guy taking the video is annoying.

Must be hard to continue riding:

43639d1315336360-do-you-have-728400randymarsh.jpg

at 16 seconds I was hoping thug 2 was gonna chop thug 1 with the machete.

You have to have balls of steel to be a cop in the UK. The government and people don't give two shits about their cops and are far more concerned with the comfort level of the crooks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Policewoman gets drop kicked a few days ago while her partner gets beat up and later, police was actually complaining no bystanders went to help

meh

fuck em

I'd respect them more if they didn't hide behind a corner catching people go over the speed limit

a break in and cctv of the known individual
response is oh we can't do anything

That's insane what if they kill the theives, that guy almost got run over after falling off his bike. Seems like a too much of a dangerous tactic.

They should be to busy planning the post Brexit round-up of irksome eastern European types to bother with this .

I doubt that to be true. Looks like some police propaganda video that implies the police doesn't give a fk anymore, first time someone realy gets heavily injured, officers gonna get charged and that stops immediately. No police officer gonna risk jail for using these sorts of "tactics".

The OP video is not the police, looks like the victim or a member of the public decided to dole out some rough justice.

This is the real video below. Official statement from the UK police is that moped crime figures are lower by 7000 already after 'tactical ramming' ('low speed', no serious injuries) was allowed.

Fucking good for them. There Is no way you could ever do this in the us. Our policy is that we don’t chase motorcycles unless it is the most serious crimes. Too much risk to the criminal and community.

But these uk moped gangs are shitheads and they deserve to get plowed by a police car. That spray is cool as well, maybe add some pepper spray as well. Again, I am really surprised they are allowed to do this, but i am glad they are doing this. If not mopeds, these assholes run by and grab phones or purses off of tables. This type of crime does not really happen in the us. And like the run by crimes, the moped assholes are mostly foreigners.

And the video of the female cop getting kicked and the other cop getting mauled by those three fuckheads pisses me off. In the us, they would have been ventilated

The reason public is not helping Police is UK is a fear of being charged in case your assistance could injure criminal.

That kick had decent form and power; does anyone know the kid's Sherdog name?;)

As for coppers whining about the public not helping, suck it up, buttercups. Policing always has been and always will be a full contact team sport. Can't take the hits? Don't step on the field:rolleyes:

You have to have balls of steel to be a cop in the UK. The government and people don't give two shits about their cops and are far more concerned with the comfort level of the crooks.
Are you British, because your views on public opinion are wrong?

Back