UK Independence Party - on hard times or to explode in popularity?

UKIP has absolutely hemorrhaged support to the new BREXIT party, they got wiped out in the local elections two days ago, all but 3 of their MEP's have resigned in protest, and they are currently polling at around 2-5%. I seems pretty clear that UKIP was a political vehicle for Nigel Farage alone because without him they seem lost.

Interesting. I watched Farage's new party debut but didn't follow its' progression. Sounds like making a new party without the baggage of UKIP was a good move.

Whining about opinion pieces on the Guardian and reading out Daily Mail articles on youtube must be the new way to get in to politics.
It certainly seems to subject you to MSM smear campain.

I knew before i finished reading the opening post that the pedo shit was typical libtard talking point where they take something out of context in an effort to slap a label on you and shut you down.

If Sargon is so inconsequential and just a youtube edge lord, someone forgot to to tell the mainstream media. It is hilarious to read some of the headlines and articles. They seem to always refer to him as UKIP'S "star candidate" and then proceed to write flat out falsehoods about him. Maybe it is just a tactic to damage the party rather than truly being worried about him as an individual but it sure seems like he has them trembling.

getting worked up about nothing is literally the job of the news on slow news days. gotta write something.

Interesting. I watched Farage's new party debut but didn't follow its' progression. Sounds like making a new party without the baggage of UKIP was a good move.

The right-wing nationalist movements in Europe that have been truly successful, are the ones that don't give a damn about this sort of "baggage".

The media will always fabricate lies about its deemed enemies, you just cannot afford to give into it.

Worked for Trump, worked for Salvini, Orban, Halla-Aho in Finland, etc.

As long as Brits continue to give weight to trashy media, they'll never get what they want.

UKIP has absolutely hemorrhaged support to the new BREXIT party, they got wiped out in the local elections two days ago, all but 3 of their MEP's have resigned in protest, and they are currently polling at around 2-5%. I seems pretty clear that UKIP was a political vehicle for Nigel Farage alone because without him they seem lost.

They went from 176 Councillors to 31. These local elections have been a disaster, there is no way of dressing it up.

Back