UK Focus Mitts Good Deal

Minowafanatic

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Lonsdale Super Pro Mini Air Hook and Jab Pad

http://www.sportsdirect.com/lonsdale-super-pro-mini-air-hook-and-jab-pad-762189?colcode=76218940

76218940_l.jpg

Thanks for posting, let us know your impressions when you get them.

Word of warning, the full RRP thing from Sports Direct is a load of crap. It is never actually that price and things are permanently on "sale" so in effect you're buying a

I'm well aware that Sports Direct rarely sell at the full RRP. That's why I mentioned that previously they were on sale for

The odd time sports direct do sell genuinely expensive londsdale stuff as very good prices. I got an unreal pair of londsdale boots for 20

Nice. Can't go wrong for that price. Just ordered a pair. If nothing else, they'll fit nicely into my bag. Cheers Minowa!

Used these tonight. Very nice and protective and they don't feel too bad to hit, either. Not sure how long they'll last but for

I got a pair, which arrived today. They feel great - bargain for the money!
But the thing is, I don't really need them! (Or could certainly get by without them!)

That's the thing about this site - I started off in January looking for a replacement pair of bag gloves. The ones I had were a few years old and did the job - I wasn't too picky. But now I'm on my third pair of customs since January!

Don't know if they'll make me a better boxer, but they make training a bit more fun!

Hooked!

Back