UK Fans. Question about BT Sport coverage.

I only have BT for the UFC, I'm not buying any ppv. 0200 start for free works best. Record it and watch it Sunday morning before the family gets up with the added bonus of skipping all the crap between fights.

BT and Sky have disgusting prices to start with. Can’t believe it’s on PPV to add to that.

<Grimes01>

It’s a PPV fight and it’s on at prime time, really not that bothered to pay to watch this card.

How most Britts still watch their sports.

maxresdefault.jpg

It sucks. But if you can pay for it, you can watch every ufc fight

I've just found out that the main card won't be shown on BT sports (which we pay extra for) but it will be shown on box office instead.

I pay extra every month so i can watch UFC shows...what are they doing?!
Being absolute scum bags

And I’ll be paying for it because I’m a dick

Is it not all the Numbered cards that are PPV? that's like 10 events a year if so.. I could be wrong though.

BT is £30 a month already + TV License an extra £13, then Fight Pass for the Prelims that's £6.99 and then an extra £20 for the PPV
Total of £70 if you wanted to watch this event in full.

It’s not all the numbered PPVs. Only a few have been. Typically the marquee cards. Masvidal vs Usman wasn’t even PPV

I live in UK and really don’t see what the problem is. It’s a good PPV card on at prime time for us ... stop whining

Back