UK Fans. Question about BT Sport coverage.

Michael13

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've just found out that the main card won't be shown on BT sports (which we pay extra for) but it will be shown on box office instead.

I pay extra every month so i can watch UFC shows...what are they doing?!

It's a shit show mate.

Asking for you to illegitimately view it .

I took a long break from the UFC so i'm just coming back to it. I had no idea that BT Sport had made this change.

Is it a new change or has it been like this for a while?

it will help kill the sport a bit more faster here

not even popular and they are trying to screw us

I took a long break from the UFC so i'm just coming back to it. I had no idea that BT Sport had made this change.

year maybe
but not watched 99% of the cards myself for last few years

I think it was 239 Jon Jones, could be wrong but I think it changed when JBJ was main eventing... It's only for the PPV's. The other cards are still on BT as normal I believe, but you need FightPass to watch the Prelims still.

Fight chanell Croatia is free to watch 8pm

I think it was 239 Jon Jones, could be wrong but I think it changed when JBJ was main eventing... It's only for the PPV's. The other cards are still on BT as normal I believe, but you need FightPass to watch the Prelims still.

Bloody hell. I'm just going to have to continue reading the play by play threads like i've been doing for the last 4 years.

Only now i'm out of pocket to boot. Bastards.

Thanks for the info mate.

Bloody hell. I'm just going to have to continue reading the play by play threads like i've been doing for the last 4 years.

No problem

the PBP is great here!

If you need a Zelda drop a PM.

tenor.gif

It's only 1 or maybe 2 that end up on Box Office mate.
98% Of the cards are free on BT Sports.
I understand your pissed, I was.
But as I watch every single other ufc card for free I'm not to annoyed to pay for 1, as long as it's on at UK time mind...
But I feel ya mate, still abit shitty especially if your only just getting back into it.

But as I watch every single other ufc card for free I'm not to annoyed to pay for 1, as long as it's on at UK time mind...
But I feel ya mate, still abit shitty especially if your only just getting back into it.
Is it not all the Numbered cards that are PPV? that's like 10 events a year if so.. I could be wrong though.

BT is £30 a month already + TV License an extra £13, then Fight Pass for the Prelims that's £6.99 and then an extra £20 for the PPV
Total of £70 if you wanted to watch this event in full.

Fucking sucks but me and the boys are going to stump it up, just as we did for Conor v Cowboy.

All I can say is that at least it isn't boxing prices, cos fuck that

Been like this for a while now. Sucks

You could watch it through other means....i'll leave it at that

Hate to be the one to break the bad news to you but if you have to pay every month for something then it's not really free.

It's not all PPV / UFC xxx events that go on BT Box Office - just the ones they THINK people will be desperate enough to pay for (Khabib, McNuggets, eventually Izzy probably). So probably about four events a year.

Still enough to push me into internet crime to see them for free though.

They are usually free if you have BT but now charging because its Khabib and plenty of mugs will give them 20 quid

Get an IPTV for 30 bucks a year, problem sorted.

Back