Law (UK) Conservative MP assassinated in his own offic

Lol your hell bent agenda of being the Muslim
Anti christ on these karate forums is losing momentum. Lesbian couple jokes were fine but now you are just going down failure alley.
What you are saying now is true of all Abrahamic religions. My church’s priest is always a male (discriminatory) , the priests are into pedophila not straight consenting sex (again discriminating), nuns have all sorts of restrictions including what they can wear and do in a church and outside of it (again discriminating). The country you call home (Canada the liberal) featured immigrant churches mass raping, executing and burying non converting natives SMH.

Somewhere in the Middle East a bald one on some camel racing or date plantation forums must be using the same logic as you to suggest the west and Christianity are discriminatory and only Islam is truly free and welcoming
Hindu women were once burned on the funeral pyres of their husbands and to this day are generally cut off from inheriting ancestral land but because Muslim women wear headscarves and sit separate from the men they experience the height of oppression in his eyes. One wonders what he thinks of the Coptic church where women also cover their hair and sit separately from the men at service.

You say I resort to childish attacks but uh, you basically dodged my post entirely in addition to throwing out an insult so kind of a bad look for you I think.
So are we calling a truce on childish insults? I'd be cool with that. Your move. Once again.

So are we calling a truce on childish insults? I'd be cool with that. Your move. Once again.
Uh no, its "your move" since you dodged my post entirely.

I don't care about some civil discourse or whatever, I just like poking holes in your G-d awful takes.

How many times have you seen us invade a country or drone attack the nazi groups they were affiliated or inspired by? Pretty much never!!! So lol at trying to suggest Islamists gets better treatment than white supremacists.
Excuse me? The one devoutly white supremacist nation in history was invaded, and destroyed-- Nazi Germany's Third Reich. A new government was born out of its ashes.

What other "white supremacist" regimes can you name?

Excuse me? The one devoutly white supremacist nation in history was invaded, and destroyed-- Nazi Germany's Third Reich. A new government was born out of its ashes.

<Bottle.gif>

I posted that gif as a ‘ownage’ post of Mick taking a scalp. Never noticed the text on the gif and that is not what I meant by posting it.

No answer to what? My church is in the Vatican they actually only have 30 females accepted as citizens in the entire country. One got married recently to a man and got kicked out. Women couldn’t even open a bank account until recently and they of course can’t vote (neither can men cause you never know if a man is actually a woman in hiding), they can’t wear what they want, we have a strict dress code for foreigners and non Christians too and they can not get a divorce even if the man is abusive or as is norm; indulges in pedophilia with boys on the side.

so I really don’t know what you are complaining about. This is a church of the highest order and of course better than the mosque you are trying to describe.
How does this relate to my first point to you which I made in the form of a dumb joke?

- You claimed all religions are equally tolerant.

- I made a point that mosques discriminate based on sex and gender in the form of segregation.

- You accused me of being a KKK member.

- Now you're onto discrimination within the Vatican.

- The Islamic version of the Vatican is Mecca, an even more discriminatory place than the Vatican.

- There's more places where Islam reigns than just a tiny city where triple talaq divorce is a thing and raped women have no rights

- Now you've resorted to personal attacks because your claim that all places of worship are equally tolerant doesn't hold any water.

I'm not defending Christianity, and by no means the Vatican as anyone familiar with my posts on that place knows, but the tolerance and acceptance scales between Islam and Christianity are so unbalanced (now, clearly different prior to reformation) as to make the comparison laughable.

How does this relate to my first point to you which I made in the form of a dumb joke?

- You claimed all religions are equally tolerant.

- I made a point that mosques discriminate based on sex and gender in the form of segregation.

- You accused me of being a KKK member.

- Now you're onto discrimination within the Vatican.

- The Islamic version of the Vatican is Mecca, an even more discriminatory place than the Vatican.

- There's more places where Islam reigns than just a tiny city where triple talaq divorce is a thing and raped women have no rights

- Now you've resorted to personal attacks because your claim that all places of worship are equally tolerant doesn't hold any water.

I'm not defending Christianity, and by no means the Vatican as anyone familiar with my posts on that place knows, but the tolerance and acceptance scales between Islam and Christianity are so unbalanced (now, clearly different prior to reformation) as to make the comparison laughable.
Wow an actual civilized post but very selective recollection. I agree fully On tolerance levels. They are miles apart I can say things about my faith but if I said same things as Muslim I would be outcast or attacked by now by other Muslims

Wow an actual civilized post but very selective recollection. I agree fully On tolerance levels. They are miles apart I can say things about my faith but if I said same things as Muslim I would be outcast or attacked by now by other Muslims
Was my dumb joke uncivilized? Yeah, basic and stupid, but also a quick and easy way of making a point. And that's the post that kicked all of this off, right?

Was my dumb joke uncivilized? Yeah, basic and stupid, but also a quick and easy way of making a point. And that's the post that kicked all of this off, right?

Let's face the facts, it's not like the "joke" is that far away from the truth if we are talking about the "old countries" for many of these Muslims. You go to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, etc. and see what happens in that scenario.

Well South Africa is one but while that nation wasn't invaded, it was turned into a pariah state and eventually forced to dismantle its system of white supremacy.
But that point was a dumb one since an open lesbian couple isn't welcome in most places of worship. So it was a big swing and a miss.

I doubt its a leftist Antifa type, when was the last time such a person assassinated a politician? Probably a lone wolf radicalized Muslim immigrant.

Only time I can think of was that Bernie Bro shooting you the baseball practice after asking if jt was Republicans on the field

Yeah, it built the modern world you live in and benefit from.
Yeah, no it didn't. Christianity built a world where the Earth was the center of the universe and saying it wasn't would get you tossed in prison or worse.

Back