Uhh... why isn't this fight Saturday?

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
why is UFC doing Friday cards all of a sudden. Swear to god there was a Friday event like 2 weeks ago too. Its like they want to fail

Have they ever had a card on actual New Year's Eve?

This is a one-off.

Reason being that Saturday is New Years Eve, and no one is going to spend New Years watching UFC. Everyone watches that stupid ball drop, and the card will probably go past midnight.

what's wrong with friday cards? i mean what's the difference really?

also tommorow night is new year's eve.

This is better, one day less to wait...

Have they ever had a card on actual New Year's Eve?
Pride did it all the time... UFC does July 4 cards all the time... facking NBA has their highest rated games on Christmas

and lets be honest, no one really celebrates NYE. They're at home watching TV, switching between Ryan Seacrests dumb face and something more interesting

I told Dana I'll be way too drunk for fight watching tomorrow night so he said he'd take care of me cuz obviously, I was always his friend.

Pride did it all the time... UFC does July 4 cards all the time... facking NBA has their highest rated games on Christmas

and lets be honest, no one really celebrates NYE. They're at home watching TV, switching between Ryan Seacrests dumb face and something more interesting

Nobody celebrates a holiday that is 100% about getting drunk and fucking?

Are you Amish?

What a stupid thread to start.

Here - I'll save it:

giphy.gif

I am curious what is the problem? It is friday night. Most people can drink and watch the fights and arent working tomorrow.

Sunday cards are much worse (which is the norm here)

Sunday cards are much worse (which is the norm here)

Fuck those cards right in the kidney.

Who the hell stays up until one in the morning watching mediocre MMA on a Sunday night?

alot of people celebrate NYE, you're just socially awkward.

College football playoffs are on Saturday

Ronda can't compete with NCAAF

Pm the UFC can't compete with any football playoffs. Luckily NFL is on Sundays lol

Fuck those cards right in the kidney.

Who the hell stays up until one in the morning watching mediocre MMA on a Sunday night?
I should elaborate. I live in australia and most cards are on sunday arvo. Which is not bad if i want to stay home and chill and watch the fights but i would much rather a friday night card at the bar

Back