Uh, well you know Mike, we really need to change the way we calculate reach

Every single time anyone tries to dirty box by the cage Mike somehow manages to bring up Randy Couture's name.. Every. Single. Time.

"Yeah these guys really should be wearing whats called a thai steel cup, but most guys dont like it because it kind of rides up on them on like a thong"

"Great show of class and respect between these two men"

"_______ is no slouch on the ______ either Joe"

"_______ is one of these new breed of fighters"

Every single time anyone tries to dirty box by the cage Mike somehow manages to bring up Randy Couture's name.. Every. Single. Time.

Haha "Dirty boxing ala Randy Couture!"
"Leg kicks ala Jose Aldo"
"Double leg ala GSP"

They really are a predictable duo

If the width of my shoulders was 10 feet and my arm was two feet long, I could turn sideways to you and punch you all day long and you would be seven feet away from my face and unable to punch me.

Goldie: Travis Lutter, the Michael Jordan of BJJ!
Joe: No
Goldie: The Kobe Bryant of BJJ?
Joe: No

how often does anyone do that in the ufc?

"Keith Jardine has that awkward, herky jerky style, its hard for guys to train for that"

*5 seconds later Jardine gets dropped by a left

"Right on the button!!"

This cracked me up too.
Nice thread guys, good work sherdog

That's boxing 101 Joe!
He just took a page from Chuck Liddell's book!

With Joe, everyone is "one of the best" something or another.

With this next fight, we've got one of the top pound-for-pound fighters from Nebraska taking on one of the very best BJJ black belts out of Chicago. He has some of the very best jabs and one of the top takedown percentages in the fluffernutter division. Meanwhile, his opponent is one of the top practitioners of Rex Kwan Doe and...

And every single fighter is "one of the toughest fighters in the UFC in one of the toughest divisions in the UFC". No exception. "His _______ is second to none."

Worst for me is when Joe prematurely calls a fight.

Annoys the crap outta me.

This. Always with guillotine chokes. "It's a wrap, folks. That one's tight." Only for the guy to pop out a second later.

:/

"Randy taking a book out of Chuck's chapter".

I found that hilarious.

Back