Uh, well you know Mike, we really need to change the way we calculate reach

God you people are running out of things to complain about.

A lot of people like the TS are really dumb and just don't understand the way the world works.

Yes, Joe says the same stuff often. Why? Because he HAS to.

You think they're ever going to consider measuring kick reach if he only says it once and then forgets about it? Only when you say it again and again and again and get other people talking about it and saying it, will anything ever get done.

That's the way the world works

PS: A lot of UFC fans don't watch every ppv. So while you might hear something all the time because you watch every single one, the guy who missed the last one is seeing it for the first time.

That's the same basic principle behind playing the same commercial over and over, day after day. You're hoping you'll catch all the people who haven't seen it yet.

Any questions?

EDIT: Oh I forgot. It's also very important for joe rogan to explain things to people that don't already know. We hardcore fans know how important leg kicks are, but most casual mma fans still don't get it. So for a long time people would get annoyed at him for praising leg kicks but he only did it because he wanted the casuals to understand how important they are, which is VERY

Seventh page just killed this thread. I had a good laugh for the first six, before the two downers above me. Thanks fellas and merry christmas.

A lot of people like the TS are really dumb and just don't understand the way the world works.

You think they're ever going to consider measuring kick reach if he only says it once and then forgets about it? Only when you say it again and again and again and get other people talking about it and saying it, will anything ever get done.

PS: A lot of UFC fans don't watch every ppv. So while you might hear something all the time because you watch every single one, the guy who missed the last one is seeing it for the first time.

That's the same basic principle behind playing the same commercial over and over, day after day. You're hoping you'll catch all the people who haven't seen it yet.

Any questions?

EDIT: Oh I forgot. It's also very important for joe rogan to explain things to people that don't already know. We hardcore fans know how important leg kicks are, but most casual mma fans still don't get it. So for a long time people would get annoyed at him for praising leg kicks but he only did it because he wanted the casuals to understand how important they are, which is VERY

Are all of your 19,535 posts this fun sucking or just this one especially?

I love Joe, but he can be so annoying with his leg/leg kick shit.

Any questions?

Someone was a good boy this year and got a butt plug for Xmas huh?!

Any questions?

Hey....

Shut up

"Jon Fitch is really looking to Embrace the grind here Joe!"

The only thing that bothers me is the thong cup that Joe brings up every single fight.

"Keith Jardine has that awkward, herky jerky style, its hard for guys to train for that"

*5 seconds later Jardine gets dropped by a left

"Right on the button!!"

Back