Uh, well you know Mike, we really need to change the way we calculate reach

BJ can put his foot behind his head without grabbing it.
He's been blessed with some incredible dexterity.

*guy gets kicked in the balls

"yep that got him. the best kind of cup is a steel muay thai cup, mike. It's uncomfortable because it goes in your ass crack like a thong but its the best"

While rewatching replays of the nut shot in slowmo with 30 various angles

*guy gets kicked in the balls

"yep that got him. the best kind of cup is a steel muay thai cup, mike. It's uncomfortable because it goes in your ass crack like a thong but its the best"

While rewatching replays of the nut shot in slowmo with 30 various angles

LOL funny shit, and doesn't Mauro say the same damn thing? Every time I'm watching a Strikeforce card he seems to say it as well.

'What ferocious ground and pound from Teixeira!'
'Who trains with Chuck Liddell! That beat Randy Couture and Tito Ortiz, who might know a little something about ground and pound!!' (???)

:icon_lol:

So on point. Did Goldie actually say that or is this an impression because if it's an impression, bravo sir.

If he's able to submit **insert BJJ BB** it will be a nice feather in his cap.

or something like that

Mike Goldberg EVERY time someone throws a superman punch...

"Superman punch"

No one for 'slips and rips'? I love Goldie but it hurts me a little every time he says this.

"it's not pretty, but it's effective and it's grueling! really zaps the energy out of your opponent" - Rogan on clinching against the cage

Love those guys but they need some variety haha

because uh, it's a holdover from boxing, where they just measure the arm length, but the legs are so much more important in MMA

That's right Joe, we know the leg kicks can be DEVASTATING in MMA, you can even see the redness on his leg right now!

It reminds me Joe of Randy Couture fighting Pedro Rizzo, when Randy said it felt like he was getting hit with a baseball bat.

LOL funny shit, and doesn't Mauro say the same damn thing? Every time I'm watching a Strikeforce card he seems to say it as well.

Haha I have no idea. But speaking of Mauro, I rewatched Tate vs Rousey earlier and when they didn't touch gloves at the staredown he literally said "No glove lost between these two!". Dude fucking loves wordplay

Another classic Rogan is everytime they fight in Denver it seems like half of his comments are about the altitude. It may be relevant but we fucking get it, Joe. No need to remind us every fight.

Last edited:
Haha I have no idea. But speaking of Mauro, I rewatched Tate vs Rousey earlier and when they didn't touch gloves at the staredown he literally said "No glove lost between these two!". Dude fucking loves wordplay lol

Another classic Rogan is everytime they fight in Denver it seems like half of his comments are about the altitude. It may be relevant but we fucking get it, Joe. No need to remind us every fight.

Ahahaha so true man. And ANYTIME he's talking about a Greg Jackson fighter he mentions it too lol.

the day someone finally some gets an omoplata in the cage rogan is gonna lose his cookies

Should they add the length of one leg to one arm's length and have that be the reach?

Whaha You Guys make me wet my pants with al these comments that I find so recognizable.
Merry chismass to all of you.

Back