Uh, well you know Mike, we really need to change the way we calculate reach

*insert crazy descriptions of positions or transitions courtesy of Eddie Bravo's 10th planet*

"That's that thud, Joe. Those are the ones...that can really get ya."

I also seem to keep forgetting what type of leg kicks really do damage...

lol this thread is good.

at least they don't say 'war of attrition' every ufc like they used to.

Joe: "he's trying to set up the mounted crusifix mike." Mike: "reminiscent of Ivan sallavery/Andrei seminov"

Who's that guy who has a very underrated ground game? He fights about 10 times on every card....

Joe always mentions him. It's not travis fulton...

*insert crazy descriptions of positions or transitions courtesy of Eddie Bravo's 10th planet*

He's got the crackhead control Mike, this can lead into an... OMOPLATA, HE'S GOT THE OMOPLATA MIKE, THIS IS DEEP, THIS IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, THATS A WRAP SON!!!!!! ...oh he got out of it.

Love Rogan. Wouldn't be the same without his overreaction to omoplatas and leg kicks.

lol this thread is good.

at least they don't say 'war of attrition' every ufc like they used to.

Also I think they laid off the "imposing your will like Randy Couture" line a little bit.

"Age, reach, and height are different. Everything else is virtually identical."

At least he adds the virtually now. It took years before he knew the definition of identical.

"Shogun has tremendous leglocks mike, he submitted Kevin randleman with a BRUTL leglock in PRIDE"

He's got the crackhead control Mike, this can lead into an... OMOPLATA, HE'S GOT THE OMOPLATA MIKE, THIS IS DEEP, THIS IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, THATS A WRAP SON!!!!!! ...oh he got out of it.

Love Rogan. Wouldn't be the same without his overreaction to omoplatas and leg kicks.

It's hilarious when he goes mental about omoplatas, also it's amazing how Rogan is already declaring the winner and the other one ALWAYS gets out of the submission.

"I don't know Mike, its pretty deep.....OH WAIT HE JUST SLIPPED OUT."

"Well Mike we all know that sweat can make it EXTREMELY hard to pull off that submission."

'He might not have the most aggressive style, but he like to wear guys down, break their will, and THAT'S exciting!'

I think I hear that before the Johnny Cash intro music.

Back