Uh... are we just going to forget about the "WHERES YOUR KID AT" incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I need to bring this up.

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

Are we just gonna forget about this?

Did he actually beat his kid?

If you guys recall, Tony Ferguson on TUF was antagonizing another member in the house who lost custody of their child by repeatedly yelling, "WHERES YOUR KID AT?!?!?!?, WHERES YOUR SON??" "HIT ME INSTEAD OF YOUR KID"

This is the reason I still dislike Tony, despite his crazy fight style which I really enjoy watching

It's right up there with Bobby Southworth calling Leben a "fatherless bastard" as douchiest TUF moment of all time
Kos laughing while that shit was going on is right up there too.

...And the “let me bang bro”, “I DO let you bang” clowns

Tony had a legit question, it was his tone that upset people

<mma4>

Proved my point. Thanks
What's your point, exactly, that you're a great dad with a great job and no personal problems and somebody took your kids away anyway? Or that that actually happens to anybody?

They were intoxicated and had been living together for about 5 weeks at that point not to mention it's a reality show that's edited that took place 3-4 years ago let it go...
I've hang out with intoxicated people and they don't act like douchebags...alcohol isn't the reason why you're an asshole sometimes...

I rarely root for fighters to lose.

Tony is an exception. Your true colors show when dealing with defeat, and he’s proven to still have poor character.

WHERE'S NOAH

WHERE'S NOAH

DON'T COME AT THE KING

ya tonys a piece of shit and always had been. acted like a bitch when justin beat the fuck out of him, acted like a bitch when charles beat the fuck out of him, backtracked in both fights after realizing the complete cock bag he was being and faked it out for the cameras. and then talks shit about both guys later on social media. dude is a fuckin clown and always has been. He will get smoked in his next fight as well. overrated af

Where is your win at Tony?! Where is your win?!!!

Hahahaaaa, F your bum arm and you.

tenor.gif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. All the trash talk, all the cringe over the years, just make his downfall even more pathetic. Love him as a fighter. Don't like him as a person. This was bang out of order. How dare he say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back