Ughh, Michelle Waterson = huge cringe fest

Ts is some weird sociopath who gets triggered when people show emotion

No man, you don't get that vibe with Paige or any of the other girls. Paige seems the same way but its natural, not faked.

So, you have a personal relationship with paige now...

Kool, dood.

<{jojo}>

You guys have said nothing other than "UHH TS IS GAY! HEHE! HE MUST BE A LOSER."

no, I can just actually think with my head and tell when a woman is really fake. you guys seem to think with something else.

Calling a woman out for being fake is a sin apparently
Nah, it's all good... but claiming to not care about WMMA and then getting all hot and bothered about some stupid interview a WMMA fighter gave while claiming to know the true personality of another WMMA fighter is a little....off.

This is it, so cringy especially at 0:29 - 0:36, she was about to fake cry then stopped herself too

You do know that she just won a fight and she is ecstatic about her win right?

Also consider the fact that she is yelling being that she is in an arena, so naturally this will raise her voice at a higher pitch.

Combine these two elements and what you get is a normal happy reaction from a female human being yelling in an arena.

Hopefully the day you get out of your stepmom's basement and save up your allowance, you will be able to finally interact with a female from Backpage for probably an hour. This way you can finally see how females are in person.

Last edited:
This is it, so cringy especially at 0:29 - 0:36, she was about to fake cry then stopped herself too

She acts the same as she acts in every video except for being more hyped and excited from the win she just got..I see nothing at all fake about it.

You do know that she just won a fight and she is ecstatic about her win right?

Also she is yelling being that she is in arena, so naturally this will raise her voice at a higher pitch.

Combine these two elements and what you get is a normal reaction from a female human being.

Hopefully the day you get out of your stepmom's basement and finally save up your allowance you can finally get to actually interact with a female for an hour after you meet her on Backpage.

Woah, can't believe someone would go through all these mental gymnastics just to defend Michelle Waterson.

Shes fake man, come on.

Did you read the thread? I don't like either her or Paige, and I don't like the women's divisions in general.

But I do think Paige is who she is naturally, whereas Michelle tried really hard to be like Paige or someone she isn't. It was clear how obvious it was.
This just became even more of a joke to the then. Vanzant/Waterson was the last fight on a TV card. If you don't like the women's division in general you could have just stopped watching after Spike tapped. I'm not a big fan of watching shit I don't like just so I can complain about it later. Basically this was all your fault.

Woah, can't believe someone would go through all these mental gymnastics just to defend Michelle Waterson.

Shes fake man, come on.

Obvious troll is obvious. You've had this sherdog account for 10 years and just chose out of the blue to start trolling people?

Let's not make fun of OP so much. You don't want Sherdog to be on CNN for causing the next mass shooting do you. OP sounds like true Elliot Rodger material.

Here you go TS... go take 7 seconds and get the frustration and anger out... trust me, you'll feel better...IMG_7448.JPG

Then how did you watch both the weighins and post fight interview?

I saw the weigh in highlight, thought the dancing was cringy, but didn't think much else about it after that.

I didn't truly think badly about Michelle Waterson until I saw the post fight interview. It became clear that she was one big cringeball of fake. Immediately then, I told myself I would never become a fan.

I see I am late to the party. I was going to make fun of TS but you all got it covered.

She's like that, she's a cutie. Nothing more. By the way camgirls fake all, it's the fakest thing i ever saw. And they have "electroshocks" all day long so people type them. But if stupid people like electroshocks up to them, i dont find fake things appealing.

Back