Ughh, Michelle Waterson = huge cringe fest

also for you complete braindead internet monkeys: people tend to be nice when they are happy and not so nice when they are angry

I don't know. Seems like a pretty nice girl to me. You sound like one of those bitter men who develop a hatred towards women because they get rejected by every single one of them

LOL
Especially the cute ones

Started with her dancing at the weigh ins, and now the post fight interview

This woman reminds me of one of those online camgirls that try hard to talk in a cute voice. Sorry, but its way too cringy. She tries way too hard too hard to be cute and frankly it gives the opposite effect.

You aren't in the 3rd grade Michelle, talk like a grown up.
Didn't Paige start the dancing?

Michelle Waterson is like those girls you meet for the first time and try their hardest to pretend they are cute, but whenever they get a little angry or you get to know them, their true bossy voice comes out and you realize it was an act.

I can sniff them out from a mile away. Waterson is definitely that type.

You just described the vast majority of them.
Once the relationship begins so does the roller coaster ride.

also for you complete braindead internet monkeys: people tend to be nice when they are happy and not so nice when they are angry
When I'm happy, I don't change my voice to a 3rd grader and start talking in broken sentences to make people think I'm cute.

The fact that she thinks she can get away with with people believing thats actually how she talks with other people, it pretty much proves shes a narcissist and probably is the opposite of how she portrays herself.

i dont get it. YOu telling me you wouldn't have bad things to say if Waterson didnt dance when PVZ was pointing at her going " your turn your turn!!!" then you'd be calling her stiff and boring.

OP probably lives with parents and is saying what another grown person who pays their own bills should be doing.

I'm surprised by the responses I'm getting.

I actually thought people would agree with me here. But it proves my point.

She throws on a cute voice, gets all you little boys whipped, and you'll do/say anything to defend your princess.

At least Waterson is fighting in the biggest promotion winning fights, unlike the TS who's complaining about someone's interview and her voice behind his/her little keyboard like a whiny bitch.

"Everyone disagrees with me so I must be right."

Go back to your cam girls, saddo.

She throws on a cute voice, gets all you little boys whipped, and you'll do/say anything to defend your princess.

This is not a MRM forum.

No we just know that normal people smile, dance and have fun.

Michelle Waterson is like those girls you meet for the first time and try their hardest to pretend they are cute, but whenever they get a little angry or you get to know them, their true bossy voice comes out and you realize it was an act.I can sniff them out from a mile away. Waterson is definitely that type.

Anyone who has dated a woman knows this. So ppl are fake ?? This is old news. Men do the same thing, Be polite when it's in their best interest. But actually they are Dreadfull Bastards. I know u know what I'm talking about.

Welcome to reality. But you and everyone else already new this.

Enjoy.

<{1-12}>

"Everyone disagrees with me so I must be right."

Go back to your cam girls, saddo.

You guys have said nothing other than "UHH TS IS GAY! HEHE! HE MUST BE A LOSER."

no, I can just actually think with my head and tell when a woman is really fake. you guys seem to think with something else.

Calling a woman out for being fake is a sin apparently

Nobody gives a fuck about her post fight interview or tone.

You trying to shame her through your experiences of web camming is embarrassing. Your shit values and poor character traits are being paraded for us.

This is about martial arts.

Back