Ugh...Bones.

The guy is a hater

Jones didnt drag anything out, he threw some shoes into the crowd and a shirt into the crowd which the crowd wanted and was pretty quick with it.

The thread is ridiculous, he is jelly and that is the problem. Its not hate its just jelly.

This^^

If people that don't like Bones are "just jealous", then why do a lot of them like Fedor, GSP, Anderson, or Aldo?

If it is jealousy towards great fighters, then why are they not only not jealous of those guys, but actually like and support them?

That defense sounds like it's a mother or house wife shushing Jon and saying "don't worry, they're just jealous".

If he loses, I'm not saying he will but it's in the minor of possibilities, would you still be like "oh, he's so..."

That's a real test. You stand by your fighters in their losses. Alistair is still my favorite HW. Shogun and Rampage are still one of my fav LHW's.

It's about keeping it honest and being good, which I don't think Jon does.

So you like everyone you meet or hear?

Because it sure sounds like you don't to me.

Here's a simple formula you might get:

You're a great fighter and a great person? Congratulations, you're Golden!

You're a great person but aren't as good a fighter? You have my support, but I'll bet on the other guy.

You're a great fighter but absolutely suck as a person? You'll have my bet but I hope the other guy wins and proves me wrong.

Hopefully Gus wins, but I bet Jon will clown on him, savvy?

I don't know these guys. I've got a bit going on in my day to day so
I don't have time to whine or hate people I don't know.

I guess if I had less going on and maybe a hatred for greatness or myself, I could afford the energy.

Im sure you are completely neutral to all people you dont know personally??

Its obvious Jones rubs people the wrong way, you denying is not gonna change anything.

People I don't know?
Like watching Jersey Shore or Real Housewives and hating the characters I don't know personally?

Nah man, don't have the energy or time for that kind of thing.

The guy is a hater

Jones didnt drag anything out, he threw some shoes into the crowd and a shirt into the crowd which the crowd wanted and was pretty quick with it.

The thread is ridiculous, he is jelly and that is the problem. Its not hate its just jelly.

Yet you keep replying to it like a fucking dolt!

"Jelly"? I really hope you're a 15 year old girl for using language like that.

He's entertaining to watch during fights, but there isn't one redeeming factor when it comes to the persona he conveys in front of the camera in interviews.

That's why you only have to watch him fight.

I think it's awesome to watch him fight, the moment the fight is over I don't care for him at all.

Works swell.

Did anyone else just puke from having to watch Jon Jones mug for the camera and drag out his trip to the scale? Man oh man, I'm hoping that The Mauler just brings it like Weidman and we see a new LHW champ tomorrow night.

War Gustafsson!!!

Yes, and I can't believe I made it through his dialogue too. It was excruciating.

Nervous? You must be a Psychologist. Looks to me that he is excited to prove doubters wrong. Jones is on another level man.

I don't think there are many doubters. The Pros picks, the oddsmakers, and every MMA news source has Jones by a landslide.

But he seems very overeager to show that he's confident. To me, that looks like a lack of confidence being masked.

Holy cow.

Is anyone else reading Ermac88 and think, "this dude isn't reading what's going down but just regurgitating the same thing"?

"Oh, you don't like yourself or Bones, therefore you don't like greatness".

Dude, you're Trolling. I'm trying to help you out. I'm saying yes, I like Ghandi, Alistair, Fedor, GSP, Cro Cop, Rampage, MLK, Shogun, Edison, etc. whoever.

What a hack argument.

"Either you like Bones, or you hate yourself and greatness"

How about this, Ermac? Either you like my post, or you're a Greasy fat guy strangler Hahahahah.

And by the way, Ermac? Ermac sucks. He's a fake copy of Sub-Zero and Scorpion, the true MK ninjas.

Holy cow.

Is anyone else reading Ermac88 and think, "this dude isn't reading what's going down but just regurgitating the same thing"?

Dude, you're Trolling. I'm trying to help you out. I'm saying yes, I like Ghandi, Alistair, Fedor, GSP, Cro Cop, Rampage, MLK, Shogun, Edison, etc. whoever.

What a hack argument.

How about this, Ermac? Either you like my post, or you're a Greasy fat guy strangler Hahahahah.

And by the way, Ermac? Ermac sucks. He's a fake copy of Sub-Zero and Scorpion, the true MK ninjas.

I think Ermac is retarded. Seriously...he may be slow on the uptake. I'm leaving him alone now.

Holy cow.

What a hack argument.

lol.

"If you don't like Jon Jones then you don't like Freedom."

Holy cow.

What a hack argument.

You misunderstood what I wrote.

Your post sounded bitter coming from a place of discontent.
Its odd to hate people you don't know, atleast for adults.

Someone else surmised and posted you don't like greatness, I just reiterated that legitimate possibility.

Its not a binary feeling towards greatness. Maybe you just hate the greatness you see in Jones? I don't know, but you do sound hostile and angry for some reason about someone you don't know.

Hahahaha maybe if I don't feed it, it will go back under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for a new food source.

It's okay if someone likes a fighter, it's just a different story when they clown on the people who dislike a fighter.

If someone were to be like "I like Bones and his style", I can understand with that, as well as the converse.

It's just when someone says "Oh, you don't like him, I hope you burn in hell with retinal diseases and you're family joins you shortly" that that stuff becomes personal.

Back