Ugh...Bones.

have you met Jones, you dont know him as a person, retard. you even said that he's a great fighter, thats all he owes you.

Yes, dumbass, I have. I was at the UFC expo when he and Anderson gave a hug and the crowd cheered like Jesus hugged Thor.

I even posted the pics in a thread. I didn't go up to him because I didn't like him, still don't....he was just in a booth next to Sean Sherk's and I heard what he was saying.

And what a stupid statement: "Do you know Jon as a person?"

In MMA, you can't hide as a person. Everyone knows your daily routine, who you train with, how you act, how you feel, who you're dating, etc.

Yes, dumbass, I have. I was at the UFC expo when he and Anderson gave a hug and the crowd cheered like Jesus hugged Thor.

I even posted the pics in a thread.

I have also met BJ Penn at the airport.

What the hell are you talking about? Named was called, walked up took his shit off and threw in the crowd and stepped on the scale. This is not uncommon in MMA. Nothing was dragged out.

What the hell are you talking about? Named was called, walked up took his shit off and threw in the crowd and stepped on the scale. This is not uncommon in the MMA. Nothing was dragged out.

he did shake 3 to 4 hands which took approximate 4 seconds total. TS is slightly impatient

I even posted the pics in a thread. I didn't go up to him because I didn't like him, still don't....he was just in a booth next to Sean Sherk's and I heard what he was saying.

And what a stupid statement: "Do you know Jon as a person?"

In MMA, you can't hide as a person. Everyone knows your daily routine, who you train with, how you act, how you feel, who you're dating, etc.

Sounds like you are a very bitter and angry person.
To have such rage for someone you don't know at all.
You need fulfillment in your life it seems

Im sure you are completely neutral to all people you dont know personally??

Its obvious Jones rubs people the wrong way, you denying is not gonna change anything.

Nothing in his post hinted of "rage". Quit your damn exaggerating!

They are just selling the fight and sherdoggers are overreacting.

get used to it ts. hes not going anywhere anytime soon.

Rogan's face after bones throws the shoes one at a time is awesome

You need to learn to appreciate his greatness.

So you like everyone you meet or hear?

Because it sure sounds like you don't to me.

Here's a simple formula you might get:

You're a great fighter and a great person? Congratulations, you're Golden!

You're a great person but aren't as good a fighter? You have my support, but I'll bet on the other guy.

You're a great fighter but absolutely suck as a person? You'll have my bet but I hope the other guy wins and proves me wrong.

Hopefully Gus wins, but I bet Jon will clown on him, savvy?

What the hell are you talking about? Named was called, walked up took his shit off and threw in the crowd and stepped on the scale. This is not uncommon in MMA. Nothing was dragged out.

The guy is a hater

Jones didnt drag anything out, he threw some shoes into the crowd and a shirt into the crowd which the crowd wanted and was pretty quick with it.

The thread is ridiculous, he is jelly and that is the problem. Its not hate its just jelly.

There are always people that delude themselves that Jones will lose before he fights. We are living in the Jones era. Deal with it.

Don't like Jones? Too bad. He will keep crushing your favorite fighters. Learn to love it or keep your tears to yourself.

Back