Ugandan moonshine

id love to go blind

Edit: thanks for posting that though, i love vice documentaries. The japanese suicide forest documentary was was very sad and chilling. ill watch the one the one you posted later

funnycatpictures129dm7.jpg

id love to go blind

Edit: thanks for posting that though, i love vice documentaries. The japanese suicide forest documentary was was very sad and chilling. ill watch the one the one you posted later

About to watch the suicide forrest one now. Sounds interesting.

Haha, waragi comes in all different forms and isn't even the worst of what you can get in Uganda.

Though a couple people do die every year from bad waragi.

<--- Lived and worked in Uganda, off and on, for a couple years.

Some epic Gif material between 12 and 15 min marks.

One of the Vice videos left a bad impression with me. Was a video where they followed British forces and the ANA in Afghanistan. The reporter was told multiple causes of a specific NATO air strike. The original three were false and the final version they accepted without looking in to.

Ever since that one i look at their videos sceptically.

ima say ebola is the worst you can get in Uganda.

Flesh eating bacteria is probably more unpleasant.

Don't look below if you're squeamish.
2126480530_1356795495.jpg

Haha, waragi comes in all different forms and isn't even the worst of what you can get in Uganda.

Though a couple people do die every year from bad waragi.

<--- Lived and worked in Uganda, off and on, for a couple years.

Same shit with ngongo in T-zed. People joke about it all the time and everyone has a story about someone they knew who died of it. I was never sure how much was fact and how much was fiction, but I certainly got offered it all the time.

elaborate. u mean drugs right?

Nope.

I mean the local alcohol made from matoke or kasava. I've actually chewed matoke and spit it out into the mash that would become the crap we drank later.

T
Nope.

I mean the local alcohol made from matoke or kasava. I've actually chewed matoke and spit it out into the mash that would become the crap we drank later.

that is just... lol I dun even know.

for anyone just getting into Vice check out their piece on scopolamine aka the most dangerous drug in the world. found naturally in Colombia. shit's wild.

Flesh eating bacteria is probably more unpleasant.

Don't look below if you're squeamish.
2126480530_1356795495.jpg

Dayum

Krokodil users are like I'll have what he's having

Back