UFO Spotted Over Miami Airport

That's a damn weather balloon if I ever saw one.

Its just a rumour .... it has allready been confirmed, by the oficial authorities, that it was simply swamp gas created by a baloon.

damn even aliens came to witness the insanity of Florida.

That's pretty weird looking. I saw something weird last night, but it was likely just helicopters from one of the local military bases.

Hmmm, pretty freaky.

Of course it's Florida so somehow I'm not surprised.

National Weather Service in Miami took to Twitter to clarify the unusual light.

"If you saw the strange light/cloud in the sky this morning, it was the Atlas 5 rocket launch from Cape Canaveral, not a meteor,

Launch? Then why does it look like a city destroyer from ID4 landing?

Didn't the exact same thing occur over another city recently? There were.multiple angles and videos.

I don't remember that being in Miami.

I doubt that the aliens are too smart.
I mean, Miami? There are tons of better places to check out.

Are there any Howard Stern fans in here? There used to be a Wack Pack member named Riley Martin who for decades claimed he was abducted by aliens and given tons of info to share with humans. The guy sounded like a mix between Sam Jackson, George Takeii and Morgan Freeman. He seemed like a drunk kook.

However he made lots of claims that are almost too close to being proven true for comfort. One of them in the 80's was that there was a confederation of aliens with a mother ship in the rings of Saturn. In 2004, Cassini took photographs of a stationary unknown object in Saturns Rings.

Riley also said that there were underwater alien bases off the coast of Florida and now this.

Not saying I believe this but some of the UFO believers on Sherdog might find it interesting.

Where are all the high def iPhone videos from different angles?

Are there any Howard Stern fans in here? There used to be a Wack Pack member named Riley Martin who for decades claimed he was abducted by aliens and given tons of info to share with humans. The guy sounded like a mix between Sam Jackson, George Takeii and Morgan Freeman. He seemed like a drunk kook.

However he made lots of claims that are almost too close to being proven true for comfort. One of them in the 80's was that there was a confederation of aliens with a mother ship in the rings of Saturn. In 2004, Cassini took photographs of a stationary unknown object in Saturns Rings.

Riley also said that there were underwater alien bases off the coast of Florida and now this.

Not saying I believe this but some of the UFO believers on Sherdog might find it interesting.
lol

things like this were intriguing back before it was easily faked by home computer software.

made me lose interest in ufo and cryptozoology evidence.

btw, have you seen the one that happened in jurusalem a few years ago? it was actually taken by multiple cameras including sercurity cameras.

I don't think it's fake. It looks like an Atlas rocket. NASA didn't have anything launching around that time so it was probably the military putting up a satellite.

Most of the aliens from the Andromeda galaxy use this type of technology.

<20>

Mayday....Mayday. Calling mother ship. Calling mother ship. Million light years from home. Million lights years from home...from home...from home...from home.

<20>

Mayday....Mayday. Calling mother ship. Calling mother ship. Million light years from home. Million lights years from home...from home...from home...from home.

Watched this video with my first cup of coffee this morning....twice. My bodies ready!
<8>

Back