UFO Spotted Over Miami Airport

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

Pretty wild stuff for sure.

things like this were intriguing back before it was easily faked by home computer software.

made me lose interest in ufo and cryptozoology evidence.

btw, have you seen the one that happened in jurusalem a few years ago? it was actually taken by multiple cameras including sercurity cameras.

Almost exact same thing (visually) happened over LA a year ago or something. The official story was it was some kind of missile test, but lol ya right, since when do they test those things right over major cities

Also, I, for one, welcome our new alien overlords

I've said it once here and I'll say it a million more times.

I hope big breasted green and blue alien warlords with cat tails land and use my penis as an intergalactic fuck tool to bring peace between
the warring tribes of huge breasted feline esque alien species.

I can't wait for that day to happen.

spermcell.jpg

I hope big breasted green and blue alien warlords with cat tails land and use my penis as an intergalactic fuck tool to bring peace between

dvd_824703D1.jpg

Maybe this will tie you over until then

Everybody knows that's a common pattern produced due to a deceleration from warp speed. Most of the aliens from the Andromeda galaxy use this type of technology.

National Weather Service in Miami took to Twitter to clarify the unusual light.

"If you saw the strange light/cloud in the sky this morning, it was the Atlas 5 rocket launch from Cape Canaveral, not a meteor,

dvd_824703D1.jpg

Hey if there is extra room on the sex UFO I'll invite you up.

And I was thinking more along the lines of the 2 alien chicks Kirk has a 3-way with in the second Star Trek movie.

Boinnggggg

National Weather Service in Miami took to Twitter to clarify the unusual light.

"If you saw the strange light/cloud in the sky this morning, it was the Atlas 5 rocket launch from Cape Canaveral, not a meteor,
Lying illuminati scum

dvd_824703D1.jpg

ROFL

hahaha right up until the intergalactic venereal disease takes root.

Back