Timothy Johnson +110
Alexander Volkov -150

Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140

Artem Lobov +180
Teruto Ishihara -260

Over 1.5 -155
Under 1.5 +115

Bout to max Johnson. He is going to hug Volkov all day here.

i'm hitting timmy johnson for sure as the dog

stevie ray +150, too. pearson isn't gonna try to blanket him, this is gonna be a standup fight that's damned close, 50-50. implied 60-40? i'm on the dog

Fuckkkkkk!!! I missed it and he's now -150. So pissed. Forced to play his decision prop now

ABSOLUTE bs. they're "evaluating" me on openers now, i can't even bet the openers.. and it's shifting.. have to call in every goddamned bet for them to take my bets :(

i didn't get ray +150 OR johnson +110, i'm so angry

I actually think Lobov has a decent chance, Ishihara is a brawler and won't take Lobov down.

Damn Ishiharas price is too juiced to play . I thought Irish hype would make the odds more equal. Probably not playing Ishihara unless that Irish money comes in and people start hammering Artem line.

Like Pearson here. I tink it will be a stand up fight,

I mean, ok, I guess I'll take Hall at +400. Yes, his last win was flukey, but I do think this is a good matchup for him. Jab-centric strikers are especially susceptible to crazy kicks (I know this because I am one, and I have been flash KOed twice in sparring by them), as they operate directly in that range. I think there's at least a 20% chance of a repeat.

I mean, ok, I guess I'll take Hall at +400. Yes, his last win was flukey, but I do think this is a good matchup for him. Jab-centric strikers are especially susceptible to crazy kicks (I know this because I am one, and I have been flash KOed twice in sparring by them), as they operate directly in that range. I think there's at least a 20% chance of a repeat.

Do agree but i think Mousasi will have a grappling approach he easily took Hall down and controlled him in r1.

general props up..

ray dec +227?
pearson dec +183?

timmy johnson dec +280? like this one, hitting this one for 0.4u

ishihara DEC +370, lobov has a chin

Thinking mainly about:Mousasi itd, Pearson/Pearson dec, Ishihara/Ishihara itd.
Odds I am waiting for:Lee, Mccall, Magnus, Lee, Cummings

Mousasi vs. Hall ITD -149??? Am I missing something?

Where is it that you bitches are talking? I can't keep up with all these threats LOL

BTW: thanks to everyone who contributed to UFC 205. Still a lot of value to this old warhorse of a thread. Glad to see my old buddies A, JB, PR and EZ and BTJ, mkdess, Sham, vk, wack, U, BTJ, JG, BT, iGnP and I think I might have seen O creepin' around here LOL anyway cool to say it all the old original fellas ITT still holding it down

Sorry I forgot to add my bets for 205 with my breakdown but next week I'll make sure to post my top plays and a brief synopsis. I'll also open up Cappertek for a few free plays.

I'm back on top the 30 Day Leaderboard bitches! Check out this fucking ROI%
IMG_0643_zpstk1tl68y.jpg

[\spoiler]

Mousasi vs. Hall ITD -149??? Am I missing something?

Wow! If that is the case I'm bout to empty the BR immediately LOL that sounds like an error though. I believe this is a Moose submission though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back