UFN 93 - Barnett vs Arlovski - Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean Rille?

Im really hoping hein uses his judo. Bang looks well out of shape compared to past weigh ins and has shit cardio. Hoping for a rnc on a tired bang but yeah dec is most likely.
If hein wins itd or with 4 points or more the bet cashes, need 30-27, 29-28, 29-28 (thats +5 points)

fuck no livebet even on unibet until main card :(

Can't use pp wack?

I'm on a race track waiting for final race, feel like a ufc addict checking this and checking odds etc!

I don't think the 'law of dueness' is enough to overcome Silva's unfinishability and the fact that Khabilov is a pretty bad finisher.

I actually think Silva has the better chance of finishing... more precise striking and, I mean, even Benson did it.
I think Khabilov has been playing it safe in some of his fights, in his last fight he got hurt and after that he put the beating on Wade and almost had him finished, i think if he gets more aggressive it will happen.

Can't use pp wack?

I'm on a race track waiting for final race, feel like a ufc addict checking this and checking odds etc!

nope pp blocked for danes..

good luck on the track :)

Damn you betting public, stop making me put units on Sobotta.

I think people are overreacting to the Noke fight. Your body will shut down if you get teeped in the liver like that, there's nothing you can do about it, but it's pretty rare. Dalby is one of the least dangerous guys at welterweight. They both play into each other's gameplan of distance striking and timing takedowns. I think it's a pick 'em.

365 seems to have lb listed from issa lapilus so hopefully only 3 fights without

Damn you betting public, stop making me put units on Sobotta.

I think people are overreacting to the Noke fight. Your body will shut down if you get teeped in the liver like that, there's nothing you can do about it, but it's pretty rare. Dalby is one of the least dangerous guys at welterweight. They both play into each other's gameplan of distance striking and timing takedowns. I think it's a pick 'em.
I think people are also over exaggerating the volume Dalby throws. That seems to be a big reason for touts/media why they're picking Dalby, but when I watched some tape he doesn't throw as much volume as they make it seem. Gonna be a close fight for sure, impossible to back anyone but Sob at current prices

On the one hand i hate staying up all night but my missus has been out with the kids all day and i can fuckin tell you all now she will walk in and bring carnage with her right as the first fight starts ffs!

LOL good luck Sham^^^^

So Macedo +3.5 is now -105??? I get even $ that she doesn't get finished by AES and that Macedo can at least win 1 round? Yes please! 2.5u on this. I think Macedo wins this fight, but I definitely don't think she gets finished and as the far superior grappler I think at worst she can win a round.

Never knew silva only has 1 ko win. Khabilov should be able to run right through them pillows

I've just prebets first 4 fights then I can get fight pass on the way home in the iPad hopefully.
Out in 10

Good luck everyone

Remember guys this is a fp card so for us brits lb will be behind until main card starts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back