UFN 89 III - PBP/discussion/etc

I would not bet more than pocket change on this fight. Too many different ways it could play out.

Sorry sir, but you are wrong

5ocy78.png

Sorry for your loss. Parlays are a suckers bet, man.

Cote is the David Lemieux of mma while Cerrone is a Chris Algieri at best.

Cote gonna pound Cerrone's soft head into mush.

Hell, I like you for your confidence, but I ain't putting money against Cowboy, ever... Dude is the type who enjoys shitting in your drink all day long...

Not to mention Cerrone has only lost to one guy who's never held a major title. Cote isn't the calliber of fighter he typically loses to.

Cote I think will actually work the clinch a lot in this fight. I bet on him as well.

So you are saying he is going to win a stand up fight because he used to be a MW? They aren't all that different in the height department, Cote definitely has advantages in the strength and weight department, but that will come into play against the cage and with the wrestling. It's a fifty fifty fight, which means you'd be rather dumb to get it at all unless you are getting really good odds.

If you think its a fidy fidy fight then its still a smart bet since cote is +140.

I think this is the fight for Cote to prove he deserve to be in the top again. If he doesnt do something stupid I think he wins pretty easily.

I don't care about records, I care about fight styles and their strengths and weaknesses.

lol kickers like Silva in his prime and Wonderboy? Arguably the greatest kickers in MMA history? Come on now. I think I seen cody mckenzie throw a kick once, I guess he can beat Cote as well :eek:

Not sure if your overrating Cerrones skill level or underrating Cotes skill level. Either way I dont think they're as far apart skill wise as you make it out to be.
Dude that comeback is just weak.You don't care about records? Their records show how they matchup and how they rank among their peers. Combined with watching the fighs its everything. Cote is a tough heavy handed dude, but he is just below in skill. Cowboy is just a more skilled fighter. Great kickboxer unlike fucn. Cody Mckenzie God what bad comparison. Try again

lol just because you suck at predicting fights, doesn't mean we all do.

You're right, MMA is so predictable. Also, unless you're a 13 year old girl, it might be time to retire the "lol."

I like cote a lot.. but how he deals with the kicks will determine a lot.

he didnt look bad against anderson silva years ago

I like cote a lot.. but how he deals with the kicks will determine a lot.

he didnt look bad against anderson silva years ago
Not sure how a fight from 8 years ago In a different weight class is relevant.

I know Côte is older now and has more miles on him, but back in the day He also had a great chin.

If I'm not mistaken he ate some big shots from Anderson silva.

Not sure how a fight from 8 years ago In a different weight class is relevant.
cerones kicks usually render his opponents useless.. and cote usually just boxes..

so.. you have to look at past fights to see how he might do against a guy like cerone.. and silva is a big kicker

cerones kicks usually render his opponents useless.. and cote usually just boxes..

so.. you have to look at past fights to see how he might do against a guy like cerone.. and silva is a big kicker
I don't put much stock into MMA Math or comparing past performances vs certain fighters. I prefer analyzing each fighters skill set and predicting what the most plausible outcome could be.

Yep, Cote should beat Cerrone, probably by close decision though.

Dude that comeback is just weak.You don't care about records? Their records show how they matchup and how they rank among their peers. Combined with watching the fighs its everything. Cote is a tough heavy handed dude, but he is just below in skill. Cowboy is just a more skilled fighter. Great kickboxer unlike fucn. Cody Mckenzie God what bad comparison. Try again

This is why you suck at predicting fights. Because you go by records and you suck at analyzing... you're comparing a guy that only has a high kick and Leg kick to guys like cung le, silva, wonderboy, all high degree black belts in tae kwon doe and have night then just 2 kicks in their arsenal.

I don't put much stock into MMA Math or comparing past performances vs certain fighters. I prefer analyzing each fighters skill set and predicting what the most plausible outcome could be.

Same here.
Thehyena, take notes.

Pulling the trigger on Meunier R1 +975. Huge WW, short notice, almost all of his wins are in R1

Back