UFN 40 post-fight facts: Brown has 2nd longest KO streak, 5th most finishes EVER

AggressiveAndy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Matt Brown is a serious beast. That is all.

- Matt Brown earned his 12th UFC welterweight victory, which ties him for the fifth most of any fighter in history behind Georges St-Pierre (19), Matt Hughes (16), Josh Koscheck (14) and Jon Fitch (13).

- Brown

Technically, Aldo has the first highest winning streak of 14 when you include his WEC streak. I mean that featherweight division was pretty much the same exact roster once merged into the UFC....don't know why they don't count it.

Still though, Brown is on an impressive streak.

Technically, Aldo has the first highest winning streak of 14 when you include his WEC streak. I mean that featherweight division was pretty much the same exact roster once merged into the UFC....don't know why they don't count it.

The UFC changes their criteria for stats depending on who's fighting when.

It would seem that the media websites follow suit.

Didn't realize Jones already has an 11 fight win streak. I thought they didn't count the Hamill loss for one second. Time flies fast

If we're including non-UFC...Barao stomps everyone's ass on win streak. I see your point though.

Didn't realize Jones already has an 11 fight win streak. I thought they didn't count the Hamill loss for one second. Time flies fast

If Jones hadn't "lost" to Hamill, he'd only be one fight behind Anderson's streak.

Back