UFN 173 Official Bets

I Used to have an in person bookie as well when I lived in texas dont trust all of them man. Even though i have never had an issue with her lol yes her like a 70 yr old white women. This dude hit a parlay nothing like massive but he hit 1 for like 10k or something along those lines and he had to wait a month to get his money when normally wed up every Wend at this bar in a dry County if we lost we'd hand her the money in the envelop whatever we lost for the week she would just say I trust you ill count it later lol and if we won she do the same and say count the money now please

Oh, wow. I didn't even know in person bookies like that existed. That's unreal to me. Don't know if I could feel safe doing it with a real person like that lol. I just do everything online. They pay up pretty much as soon as the fight finishes.

Actually, I can't remember who was fighting, but it was recent. One guy was getting mauled 10-8 every round, and they actually paid up like 30 secs before the fight even finished lol.

Oh, wow. I didn't even know in person bookies like that existed. That's unreal to me. Don't know if I could feel safe doing it with a real person like that lol. I just do everything online. They pay up pretty much as soon as the fight finishes.

Actually, I can't remember who was fighting, but it was recent. One guy was getting mauled 10-8 every round, and they actually paid up like 30 secs before the fight even finished lol.

OH when u said over the phone I thought u meant you had a personal bookie my bad

Back