UFN 173 Official Bets

Shane Burgos -138 $50 to win 86.36
Shane Burgos / Curtis Blaydes $70 to win $161.21

*I'll probly bet $30 on Shane's ITD line if it looks juicy enough.

Last edited:
Shane Burgos -138 $50 to win 86.36
Shane Burgos / Curtis Blaydes $70 to win $161.21

*I'll probly bet $30 on Shane's ITD line if it looks juicy enough.
jeez man, uve got some confidence in burgos huh? thats a no bet for me, just 2 or 3 fights ago emmet was the next big thing. its one of those fights where anything can happen...

anyway

van buren by decision at -125 5 units
then a bunch of sucker parlays with a mix of van buren, blaydes, pennington, and roberts (one of em will prob lose) i have a parlay 1 dollar to win 300k+ lol. will NEVER hit

jeez man, uve got some confidence in burgos huh? thats a no bet for me, just 2 or 3 fights ago emmet was the next big thing. its one of those fights where anything can happen...

anyway

then a bunch of sucker parlays with a mix of van buren, blaydes, pennington, and roberts (one of em will prob lose) i have a parlay 1 dollar to win 300k+ lol. will NEVER hit

Yeah I've seen enough tape of both of them to be confident on Burgos despite his TKO loss to Kattar. Kattar has fast hands and Shane seemed to match his speed and cardio while being the bigger guy.

-Burgos has a height and reach advantage, trains in a smaller octagon on the regular, excited to climb the rankings ladder.
I actually think Burgos finishes him, maybe win first 2 rounds and Emmett will come out of round 3 swinging like a mad man and get caught.

Sometimes I hit those crazy parlays but its usually $1 to win $400.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen enough tape of both of them to be confident on Burgos despite his TKO loss to Kattar. Kattar has fast hands and Shane seemed to match his speed and cardio while being the bigger guy.

-Burgos has a height and reach advantage, trains in a smaller octagon on the regular, excited to climb the rankings ladder.
I actually think Burgos finishes him, maybe win first 2 rounds and Emmett will come out of round 3 swinging like a mad man and get caught.

hey im with you, burgos SHOULD win. length will play a HUGE factor. kattar is no joke, nothing to be ashamed of losing to him. i expect burgos to win, and think he should be a bigger favorite actually. i just think anything could happen here and im just not confident enough to bet on him.

good luck

hey im with you, burgos SHOULD win. length will play a HUGE factor. kattar is no joke, nothing to be ashamed of losing to him. i expect burgos to win, and think he should be a bigger favorite actually. i just think anything could happen here and im just not confident enough to bet on him.

good luck
totally agree. Emmett's greasy KO power does concern me. I'm gonna need to parlay Blaydes ITD with Van Buren or something as back up.

anyway

lol so you do parlays like I do lol i call them lottery tickets lol. But now since I live in vegas and you cant parlay props its more like 2-10$ parlay to win between 500-20k lol

I hit a 1600$ parlay for 10$ 2 events ago

Fuck man DM me these.

Lol so since I live in vegas now and ive only bet 2 events actucally here its actucally kinda worse betting in vegas because you cant parlay props or ov/un just fighter parlays so those 1$ 20k payout's are long gone lol.So what I do and I realise its not the smartest lol so dont judge all fights that arent above -250 i will do pretty much random parlays 8 of them for 10$ each and then i will do 10 2$ all fighter parlays lol. then I will stick with my regular bets 50/75/150/300 and if any of my parlays have 4 fighters left to win I wouldnt neccesarily call it hedgin but I will bet however I think the other fighter will win so if I think he will win by KO in the 1st or 2nd I will bet fight wont start 3rd rd so its kinda like a hedge but I can still be alive after the fight and win my single bet

i meant in the future. lol.
4 years ago I used to hit solid 4-6 fight parlays consistently for about 4 months. I felt like a middle class god.

Lol alright u by no means wanna follow my bets I would say I'm only avg compared to all the other posters on this board yea I dis those 4-6 fighter parlays before I moved to vegas prop parlays like this guy wins by ko this fight ends in dev and so on for like 10$ hit 1 a yr ago for like 9k but now since I live in vegas no props on parlays and I aint risking 200$ or whatever to win 600$ or some shit like that I gamble for fun if I lose fuck it if I win fuck yea lol. I'm trying to pay 2-3 months rent per event lol not trying to win enough to buy a gatorade. I know thays a stupid way of putting it but lime I said I do it for fun

Lyman Good at 2.10 for 1 unit

Roxanne Modeferi at 1.85 for 1 unit

Teica Torres at 2.25 for 0.5 unit

Shane Burgos at 1.70 for 2 unit

Burgos/Emmett either fighter wins by KO/TKO at 1.85 for 1 unit

I like Camcho and Casey too but not played them, yet.

Rohskopf 1.52 units to win 1
Casey 1 unit to win 1.05
Murphy 1 unit to win 1.04
Torres 1 unit to win 1.72
Pennington 1.29 units to win 1
Miller / Roosevelt O2.5 1 unit to win 1.05

Still considering Good, Emmett and Green.

Back