UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

Put a little on kenney ITD in case he slips in a sub in one of these scrambles. +1400 already.

All that spinning shit, could definitely be punished, and so satisfying to see when it happens. But gotta be ready for it.

Interesting. Merab has some of the best cardio at 135. His constant takedown pressure style demands that he be in tip top shape.
Just a hot take Merab is no slouch. I liked Kenny's line but saved my action for later

Liked keny at first, but then Dvalishvili, i liked Katona and he beat him soundly, the amount of takedowns 6.5+ per 15m is crazy. Such a workhorse.

Merab is taking it to him, have $400 on him when the line dropped to -163. Looks like Kenney needs a finish.

Merab needs to stop clowning around on the feet though, his stand up is not good lol

I have 4u on merab ML, 1u on decision and 0.25u on round 3. Would love 3rd round finish.

More takedowns, less spinning shit from merab.....Kenny could catch him think more likely than a sub from him.

Wanted to be moderate on merab, but ended up just 1u round 3/dec, playing very defensively. Only bet i really liked alot. got some LB in on him happy about that for 0.75U around 1.4

kenney was two steps behind the whole fight. great performance by merab.

Man how do you get a gas tank like that? looks like he could do another 3 rounds

Back