UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

That didn't look great but did anyone else think the elevation has started to come into play?

Hey everyone, Paiva looked good but im not too sure about his striking defence! Chiasson is a beast with pub fighter level skills. Will take the wins tho!

I played Montano in the original fight but Montano played herself. Looked like a very winnable fight for her.
yeah you would say so after this performance, but really who knows all these girls suck balls!

I passed here but I like Kenny NSC and Kenny +3 1/2 points

not chiasson itd cashes at +200. off to a good start.

I played Montano in the original fight but Montano played herself. Looked like a very winnable fight for her.
Same had 2U on her, big on Montano, shes very skilled and underrated, but thats the tuf montano 2017. She looked bad vs pena, but heard she struggled alot with outside stuff - even heard she considered quitting mma...that made me regret my bet there.
Had 2U montano 2.5 vs Macy here, was bummed when heard she was out. This macy she´d had a very good chance of beating + it was on her home soil so montano was pumped...really bummed about that.

Hello all. Gonna play small this night. This night looks like it is the one to lose money, so got $20 on Merab, so I get someone to root for.

Decided to skip betting this one, but fan of Merab. Lets go!

If dgtd hit, I hit a nice parlay with chiasson fight o1.5 and paiva fight dgtd

Love kenney he give me great W's vs bermudez and borg, but it's over now.

Fight going the way I expected thus far, Kenney with no edge anywhere standing or ground. Getting ragdolled around and he has worse cardio too.

I think Merab's cardio fails before Kenny's defense

dvashvili 1-0 but kenney seemed to be coming on strong in the end.

Interesting. Merab has some of the best cardio at 135. His constant takedown pressure style demands that he be in tip top shape.

Back