UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

So, Who is laughing now with the polish power?

Glad won't have to listen to that soyboy begging for a title

Anyone hat Jan KO? If so congratz! Still remember not taking it vs rockhold at odds 6-6.5 or so.
Happy didnt bet Corey this time, bet him last 2 fights, but blachowich looked good recently, smart fighter.

Swayed by the forum yet again

Michel's dumbass cost me a big parlay but Jan hammered it home

Anyone hat Jan KO? If so congratz! Still remember not taking it vs rockhold at odds 6-6.5 or so.
Happy didnt bet Corey this time, bet him last 2 fights, but blachowich looked good recently, smart fighter.
Put a 100 on his ITD and like $10 on round 1 but lost out on over a grand winnings with corey losing :/

Cormier being real professional this card didnt even think about him and Bones and their beef. This night was about Jan well played

Yeah at odds 2.

And damm. That was a quick one. Nice one from Jan. I am sleepy after the Diego fight, so glad it ended quick lol.
Haha same! How much were you up for tonight? I screwed Lb u by not getting dodson - next time barricading myself in. Prebets were ok, so up around small 2-2.3U or so, nothing major, but happy to be in win due to last few bad events. Now I can play normal again I feel and not so defensively.
Huge night for you, both prebets were good and livebets were insane?
Happy it started+ended early aswell, montano fight put me to sleep even with a small lb on her. Happy for a good night for us both and gigantic for you! Lets keep it rolling next week!

Put a 100 on his ITD and like $10 on round 1 but lost out on over a grand winnings with corey losing :/
Ah bummer...His defensive is overall pretty good but that one was just perfect..did you get to be up though? You had some good bets that hit earlier, so can´t be too down I suppose. MMA gods usually punish us when we are too greedy dont they. Sucks about losing alot at the end, but good job if you´re up and for the other bets, shit happens sometimes.

diego sanchez might be legally retarded, but he fuckin knew he was getting that dq win.

god bless you diego

I can't remember ever seeing a fighter who appeared unhurt by an illegal strike take the DQ. I certainly have never seen a fighter ask the ref to confirm the it will be a DQ if he can't continue. Unreal.

i dont see how anyone thought their was value on anderson -200 and above, maybe overrated since that upset win. i could see him at like -120... only had 500 on it oh yaaa dallas stars came back in ot :)

Back