UFN 167 PBP/Discussion

Wife watching husband get ko'd probably doesn't help her mental state going into her fight.
You'd be surprised. No massive confidence but she is a bigger grappler and I think her late notice opponent had a rough cut.

That gotta affect Montana later in the card, shes prob emotional as I type this.

Tko was almost +700. Probably should’ve checked that before the fight

You'd be surprised. No massive confidence but she is a bigger grappler and I think her late notice opponent had a rough cut.
I'm not saying she isn't the better fighter, just that it might make a difference to her mental state watching her husband win compared to get ko'd in front of their daughter.

damnit. almost played paiva itd but backed off.

lets go not chiasson itd!!

DGTD was a very nice line for that fight. Over 1.5 in a woman fight next? Yes.

Hoping this chiasson fight reaches the 2nd round at the very least.

I got Paiva at KO/TKO at some crazy parlays lol. I always lose them, but makes every fight fun, until the parlay dies.

im playing the under 1.5 here lol. I think of chiasson gets 1 takedown its over.

Young looked absolutely terrible hitting those pads in that short clip jesus christ. I may have been a fool thinking this fight wouldn't finish in the 1st round.

Shanna young recovering from a stomach bug and takes the fight on 5 days notice..hmmm. Good luck i guess.

Hmm tempted enough by young +600. Cashed on Lansberg during chiasons last fight

Young looked absolutely terrible hitting those pads in that short clip jesus christ. I may have been a fool thinking this fight wouldn't finish in the 1st round.
Unless shes faking it and playing mindgames, doubt that though. Think her best call is to try get some top control. Macy has quit in tuf mentally and in the last fight, but she really should dominate this...with emphasis on "should", you never know.

Whatever the points handicap is for Young it's probably worth something

Back