UFN 167 Bet Slips; Post Up or Punk Out

Nothing says degenerate gambler like betting on fighters you’ve prob never even heard of.

Weaver? Dvashivili? Mom de la Rosa? Bontorin?

who in dafuq are all those people?
I met a guy on here who bet on professional darts regularly

If this hits I will post myself in a green fluffy bunny suit with a pink tail singing "Money" from pink floyd.

That's a promise.

Or you can just do a Randy Couture skype pose with roses used as a way to censor privates whilst singing a Serenade to @The Witcher.

Or you can just do a Randy Couture skype pose with roses used as a way to censor privates whilst singing a Serenade to @The Witcher.
<{clintugh}>
Green bunny pink tail and money from pink floyd. I will however give a bunch of bunny hops and 3 tail shimmys while singing into a carrot

Screenshot_20200216-092745_Chrome.jpg

I don't expect to win, but throwing away $40 to see how things go seems fun.

Nothing says degenerate gambler like betting on fighters you’ve prob never even heard of.

Weaver? Dvashivili? Mom de la Rosa? Bontorin?

who in dafuq are all those people?
As a red belt u should be ashamed.

These long shot parlays look fun, I wish all you guys luck. But it also seems like just throwing money down the drain lol. Maybe parlay the 3 fights you’re most certain of? Or 2 certain plus a long shot? Still hope you get that gambling degenerate gangsta payout<{silvanormal}>

These long shot parlays look fun, I wish all you guys luck. But it also seems like just throwing money down the drain lol. Maybe parlay the 3 fights you’re most certain of? Or 2 certain plus a long shot? Still hope you get that gambling degenerate gangsta payout<{silvanormal}>
That's how u do it. I put most of my bank roll on Valentina and Jones.. while I thought Jones lost, I knew they wouldn't let him lose

Sometime's I hedge my silly parlay with a two parlay :)

Yeah I said hedge a parlay with a parlay...I got problems dude

Back