UFN 167 Bet Slips; Post Up or Punk Out

488A6117-207A-4C09-831A-E27E8937D54C.jpeg 080FCDAD-8A22-475A-8322-E8A4F691B43D.jpeg

I’m chasing dat life changing money

View attachment 729175 View attachment 729177

I’m chasing dat life changing money
If this hits I will post myself in a green fluffy bunny suit with a pink tail singing "Money" from pink floyd.

That's a promise.

Edit: on page 2 I added a bunch of bunny hops, 3 tail shimmys, and singing into a carrot. As a reaction to someone asking for weird randy Jo bs to up the anti. <36>
I'm committed Sherbros good luck @The Witcher

Last edited:
Nothing says degenerate gambler like betting on fighters you’ve prob never even heard of.

Weaver? Dvashivili? Mom de la Rosa? Bontorin?

who in dafuq are all those people?

Nothing says degenerate gambler like betting on fighters you’ve prob never even heard of.

montana-de-la-rosa-tuf-26-finale-official-weigh-ins.jpg

I just put this little flutter on. Nothing major, I just think it represents good value and I'll enjoy watching the main event more because of it.

Screenshot_20200215-200956_1.png

Champions league on Tuesday
He will rest the big boys
Potential for a draw and not worth the shitty odds

I would normally agree, however since they are chasing the 'Arsenal Invincible' undefeated run I see him putting out a strong team.

I would normally agree, however since they are chasing the 'Arsenal Invincible' undefeated run I see him putting out a strong team.

guess I’m on them too since my first two legs just won
Let’s go liverpool

got dicey there
Thought I’d cursed it for you
Until he sent out the big guns

SAYS A CASUAL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back