UFN 159 PBP/Discussion

:(

really thought eubanks was better than betche

man eubanks really sucks, she is like the female te edwards.

Haha, congrats to the Correia bettors. Eubanks' cardio was a lot worse than I thought it would be, and I expected it to be quite bad.

Huge cash

I accidentally bet bethe for $717 live at +600 on dimes

I hit customer service to tell them immediately that I meant the bet to be $17

they waited until the decision was read to determine if they were going to cancel the bet

fortunately for me I prefer bethe

I had a live-bet strategy; if Bethe Correia was even remotely competitive in round 1, I would live-bet her after round 1 because Eubanks always fade.

However, she was not remotely competitive.
Nice call. You pretty much nailed it! But no bet?

I've got Morreira -110, expecting a fnish from him, not expecting much from Craig.

Haha, congrats to the Correia bettors. Eubanks' cardio was a lot worse than I thought it would be, and I expected it to be quite bad.
Yeah elevation destroyed her. I liked your strategy for live betting but unforunately bet365 doesn't offer for first few prelim fights.

Huge cash

I accidentally bet bethe for $717 live at +600 on dimes

I hit customer service to tell them immediately that I meant the bet to be $17

they waited until the decision was read to determine if they were going to cancel the bet

fortunately for me I prefer bethe

LOL r u serious

Unibet has Quinonez dec +350, that has to be an error, right? I guess I'll stay away.

Nice call. You pretty much nailed it! But no bet?

Because Bethe wasn't remotely competitive in round 1. Beaten on the feet, easily taken down and kept there, and beaten up there.

MAYBE I should have live-bet Correia at around +250 after round 2, but there were concerns there, too;

-Round 1 should have been 10-8.
-I can see judges giving round 2 to Eubanks.
-Eubanks was clearly conserving energy and all she needed was a single takedown early in round 3, after taking a rest, to seal it.

LOL r u serious
The thing is dimes customer service is crap, they’d just tell me well if it won then you’d be happy

well it did win this time

and it’s graded that way. I told the live help dude nevermind because it just cashed and closed the page

up 50+ units LOL

This is gonna be hilarious, im on Moreira, but I just want to see this spectacle!

The thing is dimes customer service is crap, they’d just tell me well if it won then you’d be happy

well it did win this time

and it’s graded that way. I told the live help dude nevermind because it just cashed and closed the page

up 50+ units LOL
You're a big fan of bethe now I imagine lol.

Back