UFN 159 PBP/Discussion

Careful @TrueAscension for whatever reason Apples seems to like baiting people into a flame war. Not sure why but lately I've seen alot more trolling than actual capping out of the guy

How am I baiting him? I said what happened in the first 15 seconds of the fight, there's no disbuting that, that is what happened. Then he starts getting all worked up and talking about my ballsack?

Looks like the fight has been rebooked for the Boston card, great news

No ones getting worked up over here pal. I’m calling your analysis trash. That’s all.

And ya I took the troll bait for sure.

My bad peeps

Well, he did... Plus, Stephens sucks

I never said he was going to win the fight based on that. I just said what happened in those 15 seconds. You are a very emotional young man, easily upset. I can't imagine how you would have reacted if the fight has played out and Yair had won, you may have actually cried

You're a 40 year old man arguing on a forum and making jokes about lack of pubic hair?
I can't tell ya why you're trying to troll people but I will show you how.

Only three rounds this time, which I think is advantage to Yair. Maybe not though.
As long as JS isn't -200~ I'll still take a stab. Stephens looked light on his feet for about 14 secs lmao. Anybody got odds on Yair pullin out xD?

I can't tell ya why you're trying to troll people but I will show you how.

How is that trolling? Did the first 15 seconds play out as I said? Yes. For whatever reason that upset TrueAscension... Stop kissing his ass any way, it's weird

How is that trolling? Did the first 15 seconds play out as I said? Yes. For whatever reason that upset TrueAscension... Stop kissing his ass any way, it's weird

I’m not upset. I just disagree with you. You have to admit, though, that judging a fight by 15 seconds is somewhat silly no? He threw two kicks (yes they were fast) and then went nightmare on elm street on the dude's face.

Last edited:
If you want to address my first point, you bring alot more criticism than capping skill from what I can tell.
Anyway you seem to like taking jabs at anyone who will play your game.
Fair enough I am a weird son of a bitch to say the least :p

What are you three doing? How strange..

I literally said,

'Does he though? I mean within 13 seconds Yair had kicked his leg out from under him and kicked him in the face like it was nothing'

And that wasn't even in responce to any of you, it was to Jimm Gunn saying he hopes Stephens knocks Yair out.

Then TrueAscension just started chipping in with just nonsense, very strange three way going on with you fellers.

What are you three doing? How strange..

I literally said,

'Does he though? I mean within 13 seconds Yair had kicked his leg out from under him and kicked him in the face like it was nothing'

And that wasn't even in responce to any of you, it was to Jimm Gunn saying he hopes Stephens knocks Yair out.

Then TrueAscension just started chipping in with just nonsense, very strange three way going on with you fellers.

Alright, this thread about a fight that didn't happen past 17 seconds last week has worn itself out. Who ya got your 5 euros on this weekend?

This was my first thought.

If the odds are the same I'm going to switch sides.
Tempting Yair could win, that said I'll still take Lil Heathen NSC lose or not I don't think it is for lack of effort.

Back