UFN 149 on ESPN+ 7 Overeem vs Oleinik

How do you stop Sherdogs pop up about ad blockers showingup? Worth noting my ad blocker doesnt even block all the BS they have added anyway. 19 ads between this text box and the bottom of the page. Why would I want more ads?!

How do you stop Sherdogs pop up about ad blockers showingup? Worth noting my ad blocker doesnt even block all the BS they have added anyway. 19 ads between this text box and the bottom of the page. Why would I want more ads?!
Use brave browser instead of chrome, it is faster too.

I have good news for ,,fuck the fighter, bet the number" lovers
There is only one lock on this card and every other dog has a REAL chance to win.
Make profit, wish you luck.

LOCK of this card is Movsar Evloev, dont lose money on his opponent.
Donate a dog shelter better, doggies need food. <3

I haven't even found footage of Movsar's opponent but I really like what I have seen of him and parlayed him with Valentina for a double @ 1.75

Good value on the russian. I'm little surprised he is that big of dog here.

I think Oli is gonna knock out the Reem. Just gut feeling, can't tell you why.

Thanks, since you are almost always wrong on your shit predictions, that makes the Reem some easy money here.

She looks taller than Valentina but not as heavily muscled to my eye. Maybe she could go up, but not sure how'd she look against bigger bantamweights.
I believe she's about 5'9 145(at her heaviest). She definitely does not carry the same muscle as Valentina. She's built more like Joanna.

I actually think the cut to FLW kicks Antonina's ass. She looks tired even going into the fight. She's longer,taller and heavier than her sister who previously competed at BW. She's already 34 & the cuts will just keep getting harder. I don't understand why she doesn't just take the time to put on some healthy weight/muscle and fight at BW.
She could potentialy benefit greatly if she bulk up and go to 135 - when I think about how many fighters went to 125 from both 115 and 135, her current division is gonna shape up like a fairly competitive place in the near future. So 135 will be left with the scraps. It will be as trashy as women 145 :D

Definitely see value in Clark. Must put a little bit on him, but not much because I don't trust his chin whatsoever.

Rewatched Overeem-Mir. Really don't see much of an angle for Oleynik outside of a wild, flailing KO or club-sub. I think Reem's perfectly capable of surviving on the ground with Oleynik, especially with experience training together with him (Oleynik's a lot better at meme submissions than he really is at positional dominance) so long as he isn't rocked.

Oleynik KO @ +1000 is a lot better than his ML price.

Does anyone like Nakamura ITD over Aliev at +325?

Aliev is unbelievably hittable for a fighter without a rock solid chin. He badly marks up/swells/bleeds as well. He also doesn't pace himself particularly well and I could see either a mid-late TKO stoppage or a submission.

What do you guys think?

Aliev is unbelievably hittable for a fighter without a rock solid chin. He badly marks up/swells/bleeds as well. He also doesn't pace himself particularly well and I could see either a mid-late TKO stoppage or a submission.

What do you guys think?
I think you have a knack for taking decent analysis into chasing losing bets man

What do you guys think?
There will be a dec in this fight

if you're relying on a non Russian fighter to beat a Russian/Caucus fighter via decision, don't. ask our boy Kajan Johnson how that turned out for him last time.

I think you have a knack for taking decent analysis into chasing losing bets man

Oh. :( Well... Warrley Alves just got it done against Aliev with his hands alone, only his second career TKO. I think Nakamura is comparably good with his hands and is also a threat with his submission game. I don't know. I give up. :(

Can we really doubt the man at this point? On how he wins fights he shouldn't "technically" be winning? Guys a phenom. How a guy with zero power throughout most of his career and a often sacrificial in nature submission game at *heavyweight* has been as successful as Oley has managed.

I cashed him at like +350 ITD against Albini. One of my favorite bets ever.

if you're relying on a non Russian fighter to beat a Russian/Caucus fighter via decision, don't. ask our boy Kajan Johnson how that turned out for him last time.
I happened to meet David Lethaby, the guy who scored it for Johnson and he said any claims of fixing or anything were complete bs and he knew the other two judges and said he felt it was a fair enough decision. I mean he could of been talking shit but if he was he was very good at it.

Lots of live dogs this week, Arman Tsaryukan is one of the best prospects I have seen in awhile and his resume for a 22 year old is ridiculous. He has already soundly beaten 3 UFC vets and a handful of solid regional fighters. Islam Mak is obviously a top talent and it is probably too much too soon, but that line is way wide, Arman is live af. Took 1u +350

To me Roxy is a solid bet solely based on her mma experience gap, veteran craft, and being an absolute dog who will fight for your money. We have yet to see Antonia go up against someone who will constantly push forward and look for tds. She has a good clinch, which is where Roxy gets most of her tds, but that also means she won't be afraid to go there and Roxy may only need one td a round. At close to +300 its an easy bet imo. 1u on her as well

Shamil/Tybura seems like a toss up, I like Shamil's more technical striking and ability to stay upright to get it done in Russia, took .5u +158, will look at his decision when other books get props.

Rafael Fiziev is a fucking savage. His striking is very high level and he is training at a perfect gym for his game at Tiger. This kid has tons of potential and I feel like Magomed gives him the fight he wants. Magomed loads up on his shots too much which will leave openings for Fiziev to land heavy. Took 1.5u +154

Want to look into Golm and Clark as well. This card looked shit on paper, but sometimes these turn out to be the most profitable if wide dogs pull through.

The only favs I am interested in are too wide at the moment (Reem and Evoleov), need them both to come in a bit to consider playing them. Reem should absolutly handle Olenik, but he also should of absolutely handled Bigfoot Silva, Travis Browne, and Ben Rothwell. Even in the fights he wins he usually gets hurt at some point. He rebounded nicely vs Sergei, but lettuce not forget the two savage KO's he took before that. His chin is only going to get worse and Olenik has some knuckle dragging arms, that 80 inch reach seems primed to clip Reem while he retreats back to the fence (which he was still doing vs Pav). Olenik never goes away easily and against Reem is only takes one....with all that I am probably in around -200.

I've taped nearly all the fights, if there's a fighter you need tape on lemme know.
Sadistics u a real G

Id like to see a couple of Choi’s fights tbh brotha
Im high on Evolev and most likely gonna bet on him absent seeing something alarming from Choi to discourage me

Modafferi has some skill but she is arguably the worst athlete in the ufc.

What she lacks in natural athletic gifting she makes up for in heart and will. There is a reason she is in the UFC and it isn't her looks. She finds ways to make fights close by just pushing forward and not giving up. I don't particularly like her as a fighter but I respect heart in fighters when I see it. She has more determination than a lot of the UFC roster.

Back