UFN 145 on ESPN+ 3 Blachowicz vs Santos

Jan can grapple his ass off. Underdog against Devin Clark (Lol) and standing chokes him out. Jan has a tight squeeze. Remember when Merreta rocked Anthony Smith with that spinning shit and then 5 seconds later he's in the full mount? Remember when Spicely took him down with that trip, fished for a kimura and ended up on Merretas back, making him tap the mat? Gonna be on Jan in this spot.

I have a hard time trusting Fishgold after being on him last time out and seeming him fold from pressure/strikes so quickly.

Agreed. On the flipside, Teymur's last win was Dec 16 in the Battle of Botnia lol. Fish is 7 of his last 8 with a loss against an actual UFC fighter in Kattar.

Robertson got armbared by silva in the first rd in her last fight

Macedo knocking a girl out cold with a head kick shouldn’t really be encouraging to you either

I hear ya. At the end of the day, 70 pct of women's flyweight fights go to decision. I was impressed by Robertsons chin in her last fight, and while many people on Twitter seem to think that Robertson will be subbing Macedo, I'm willing to bet that doesnt happen.

If Macedo wins I'll make money regardless. If she wins by decision I'm in great shape.
If Robertson wins by decision I'm down small.
If Robertson finds a sub I'm fooked.

Basically I'm betting that Macedo's ground game is better than Meatball McCann's and 2017 Emily Whitmire's.

I hear ya. At the end of the day, 70 pct of women's flyweight fights go to decision. I was impressed by Robertsons chin in her last fight, and while many people on Twitter seem to think that Robertson will be subbing Macedo, I'm willing to bet that doesnt happen.

If Macedo wins I'll make money regardless. If she wins by decision I'm in great shape.
If Robertson wins by decision I'm down small.
If Robertson finds a sub I'm fooked.

Basically I'm betting that Macedo's ground game is better than Meatball McCann's and 2017 Emily Whitmire's.
Full disclosure I hit both of their decision lines

Damn, Abreu looks pretty good and is on a pretty impressive sub streak, partially up at heavyweight...

it's just the way the styles match up man. i think hadzovic is the much more technical boxer. will post my article tomorrow i've already finish research and have my cash down.
Even though hadzovic has a bad habit of backing straight up when attacked and telegraphing his lunging jab? Also tends to lean to the left with his chin exposed. Tiasmunov exploited that

Polo gets very careless in the pocket but he has heavy hands and has made improvements in his standup

Yes, I believe there was value in Damirs line when he was +140-150. This is a close fight imo

Last edited:
Surprised to see people glossing over Macedos poor grappling IQ here

She's bad in general in my opinion, just not a very good fighter over all. Good fighters don't get absolutely mauled by Ashley Evans Smith.

Robertson has already taken down, controlled and submitted better fighters than Macedo multiple times. Not sure what kind of crack everyone is smoking thinking she's some unknown of talent we've all been missing out on. Robertson actually has a few flattering wins on her resume!

She's bad in general in my opinion, just not a very good fighter over all. Good fighters don't get absolutely mauled by Ashley Evans Smith.

Robertson has already taken down, controlled and submitted better fighters than Macedo multiple times. Not sure what kind of crack everyone is smoking thinking she's some unknown of talent we've all been missing out on. Robertson actually has a few flattering wins on her resume!

Like Hannah Cifers and Emily Whitmire 2 years ago? People said all this before her fight with Bueno Silva. You bet on this, you roll the dice.

She fought AES on short notice with a broken elbow lol

What's Robertson's best win? Meatball McCann?

This will likely be a very close fight and at +165 ish a day or so ago, Macedo is the correct side.

Like Hannah Cifers and Emily Whitmire 2 years ago? People said all this before her fight with Bueno Silva. You bet on this, you roll the dice.

You laugh but those two names are worlds ahead of any competition Macedo has ever beaten.

For any of the footage whores out there like myself, here's Alvarez doing some... muay thai?

When has Dodson ever been hurt or even knocked down?

I think you are overrating yans power.

Yan will not land 80% of the punches he hit the Korean dude with.

Dodson is levels above what yan has faced
Andrades defense is non existent compared to dodsons
Agreed, Yan has good pop to his punches but isn't a heavy hitter. It got overrated after he was the first guy to KO Ishi but then Kang had him wobbling all over the place so it seems his chin has just gone. Equally he finished Andrade with volume and technique not by being a big hitter.

I think Yan wins relatively easily but I'd be surprised to see him drop Dodson let alone get a finish. Only way I can see it happening is if Dodson slows like he did vs Munhoz then potentially Yan can get a late TKO but he'd have to pressure hard from the start and that in itself plays into Dodsons countering striking so I doubt he will.

Agreed, Yan has good pop to his punches but isn't a heavy hitter. It got overrated after he was the first guy to KO Ishi but then Kang had him wobbling all over the place so it seems his chin has just gone. Equally he finished Andrade with volume and technique not by being a big hitter.

I think Yan wins relatively easily but I'd be surprised to see him drop Dodson let alone get a finish.
Dodson is very elusive and will be a big step up in competition for yan.

I’m pretty confident in the way I played this fight. It’s risky going heavy on props but I felt like this was a solid play

Stylistically yan is just way more aggressive and throws at a much higher volume. Dodson would really have to pick him apart for 2rds to get the decision

Macedo went to a draw with a 4-8 hungarian before getting mauled by AES and Lee. Think the flashy strikes and good looks are swaying some peoples better judgement here. Seems like she cares more about instagram likes then training while Roberson is all in. I actually think the most likely outcome here is Roberson sub.

Edit: Just watched Karine fight before that, was down 2-0 and getting wrestlefucked badly then got mounted in the 3rd before rolling for a leg and getting bum to tap to ankle lock. Low level wmma at its finest.

Last edited:
Damir -120. Getting a good arb opportunity with + money on Reyes.

Back