UFN 141 Blaydes vs Ngannou II

Song is fighting in his hometown/country advantage.
But he was practically even odds against Khandare and Arantes. Yes he dominated Arantes, but not to the point that he should be -500 here against a hungry 28 year old, who legit looked fantastic against Pilarte.

I think I'm all set, I'm big on Kenan Song, Song ITD, pretty big on Coulter near even, Blaydes, Blaydes/Ngannou o1.5, Holland, and Holland ITD. Smaller on Zawada, and Zawada ITD.

I've also got 300 apiece on Pavlovich rd 3 +1050 and Blaydes by sub +1000. Blaydes has a big grappling advantage and was working towards subs in the Hunt fight, I think if this fight is going his way and Ngannou is exhausted, the opportunities will be there and he'll go for it. Pavlovich should be dangerous throughout and we've seen Overeem get finished a few times in round 3 and Werdum almost did it as well. I struggled a lot on that fight but I'm happy with just this angle/prop. I'm wishing I wasn't quite so big on Kenan Song, feeling a little exposed there but he should get it done.

Good luck tomorrow morning everyone!
What's the justification on Kenan? He was losing the Aldana fight before the KO.

Ngannou 1st rnd KO, then live bet on Blaydes if it goes to 2nd

200 on Kenan Song.

Alex Morono stinks

I'm all set, not spending big on this one just playing a few dogs to keep interest high.
Martin Day .5u ko/points @3.20
Xiaonan .5u ko @5.50
Phillips .5u ko @9.00
Sumudaerji .5u ko @ 5.50
Jag 1u ML @4.75
Ngannou 2u ML @2.81
Leech 2u ML @ 1.66

Good luck everyone!

What's the justification on Kenan? He was losing the Aldana fight before the KO.

I think Aldana is better technically and has more power than Morono. And he wasn't having his way with Kenan or anything, I'd give him the edge but it was fairly close, with a couple of takedowns for him.

As for this fight I think Song's powerful straight punching style plays well against Morono who can come in a little wild. I can see Morono doing well early with his pace, getting figured out, and eventually getting planted with something, probably that hard straight right. Momentum and hometown are points for Song.

And I agree with you re: Yadong Song and Morales, Song probably wins but from what I've seen I wouldn't bet against Morales at -500.

But he was practically even odds against Khandare and Arantes. Yes he dominated Arantes, but not to the point that he should be -500 here against a hungry 28 year old, who legit looked fantastic against Pilarte.
Did he really look that good, I Think he was loosing the round until that big comeback at the end of the first, then choked out in the second

Obviously he had his moments

He was beating Niko Price before he got KO'ed.

Not to mention, Keita Nakamura > Kenan.
He was beating Price in the first round, but Price is not good at all technically and a slow starter on top of that. Then Morono slowed down a lot (as he always does) in the second which led to him getting finished. He swings wide hooks and overhands while Song is a counter striker who throws straight punches and got a nice check hook. Styles makes fights.

He was beating Price in the first round, but Price is not good at all technically, he's also a slow starter. Then Morono slowed down a lot in the second which led to him getting finished. He swings wide hooks and overhands while Song is a counter striker who throws straight punches and got a nice check hook. Styles makes fights.
Brutal finish too, when I saw it live it took me a second to release he was KO'd

Do you think Song beats Morono?

Song my only play for this card

Brutal finish too, when I saw it live it took me a second to release he was KO'd

Do you think Song beats Morono?

Song my only play for this card
Yeah I do. Got 1.5u on his ml and 1u on the under, with Moronos reckless and agressive style I could see both getting a finish, but I favor Song both get the KO or the decision if it goes all 3 rounds

Just watching the way Chuck waddled into the Tito Chuck face off it looks like he has had the 5 back and neck surgeries...

5D-1123.jpg

Lottery tickets tonight.

Ngannou ML up to +220 now on BM. His KO line is +200. Does not compute...

Back