UFN 141 Blaydes vs Ngannou II

Still think Zhang ITD at +250 has some value. If you've watched that girl fight you know she fights like a psycho, her GNP with the elbows is ferocious and it's clear she's a stoppage hunter by nature.

I think this very well could be a breakout performance for her (And the UFC is banking on making plenty of instant stars in the near future, their business depends on it especially as they expand globally) against an aging and tough vet who's just out matched. Zhang is fierce.

curtis-blaydes-and-francis-ngannou-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-on-picture-id1064387838

opponents-alistair-overeem-of-the-netherlands-and-sergei-pavlovich-of-picture-id1064387826

opponents-song-yadong-of-china-and-vince-morales-of-the-united-states-picture-id1064387818

opponents-li-jingliang-of-china-and-david-zawada-of-germany-face-off-picture-id1064387794

opponents-song-kenan-and-alex-morono-face-off-during-the-ufc-fight-picture-id1064387778

opponents-wu-yanan-of-china-and-lauren-mueller-of-the-united-states-picture-id1064387760

opponents-hu-yaozong-of-china-and-rashad-coulter-of-the-united-states-picture-id1064387740

opponents-weili-zhang-of-china-and-jessica-aguilar-of-mexico-face-off-picture-id1064387714

opponents-liu-pingyuan-of-china-and-martin-day-of-the-united-states-picture-id1064387468

opponents-yan-xiaonan-of-china-and-syuri-kondo-of-japan-face-off-the-picture-id1064387388

opponents-kevin-holland-of-the-united-states-and-john-phillips-of-picture-id1064387334

opponents-su-mudaerji-of-china-and-louis-smolka-of-the-united-states-picture-id1064387228

Morales ITD @ 12.00 seems pretty nuts...worth a small play even if I think Yadong probably smokes him.

Card, good job, mate. I listen that to get the full weigh in expirience :cool:

Anyone got a video for the full weigh in? I only find a highlights

Still think Zhang ITD at +250 has some value. If you've watched that girl fight you know she fights like a psycho, her GNP with the elbows is ferocious and it's clear she's a stoppage hunter by nature.

I think this very well could be a breakout performance for her (And the UFC is banking on making plenty of instant stars in the near future, their business depends on it especially as they expand globally) against an aging and tough vet who's just out matched. Zhang is fierce.

I like Xiaonan ITD too, she's also pretty vicious with her stand up. Marathonbet got it at +340. Kondo only moves in straight lines and is really slow for strawweight

I like Xiaonan ITD too, she's also pretty vicious with her stand up. Marathonbet got it at +340. Kondo only moves in straight lines and is really slow for strawweight

"Fury", right? She's got a great side kick to the face that I've seen her rattle chicks with before. A dangerous striker even though her stoppage ratio is only 50 something percent. I think you made a great bet.

I don't have the expertise (or watched enough tape) to say is Jag a live dog or not, but @ +400 is stupid odds for women mma, aside Cyborg vs. some poor soul.
The minumum we know is that Aguilar will fight for your money to the bitter end.

Edit:
Watched some hightlights (cause didn't found much else) of Weili. She likes the ground, man. A lot of her TKO wins are from elbows and punches from the mount or backmount. And she has a lot of sub wins too. So if she likes the ground and feels safe there she could be not mind if taken down and I see Jag's expirience put to work there. I don't know her athletic disadvantage will play a role on the ground, but it is there.
So I don't know, there are openings for Aguilar for sure. Weili is 2-1 when it goes to decision. We saw her go to decision with Taylor and certainly she would have annihilated her if she had taken her down, because Taylor has zero grappling and she would just tap to punches (personal opinion).

Last edited:
Can someone please explain how Yadong Song is so massively favored here? Morales looked great on DWTNCS.

I have to admit this fight night card is a bit tricky for DK/draftkings.

I am still unsure on.
Smolka/Overeem/Yaozong fights.

Between the pimples and the hulk neck on that one girl...I'm not saying, just saying...

can someone put names of fighters with those pictures please

I think I'm all set, I'm big on Kenan Song, Song ITD, pretty big on Coulter near even, Blaydes, Blaydes/Ngannou o1.5, Holland, and Holland ITD. Smaller on Zawada, and Zawada ITD.

I've also got 300 apiece on Pavlovich rd 3 +1050 and Blaydes by sub +1000. Blaydes has a big grappling advantage and was working towards subs in the Hunt fight, I think if this fight is going his way and Ngannou is exhausted, the opportunities will be there and he'll go for it. Pavlovich should be dangerous throughout and we've seen Overeem get finished a few times in round 3 and Werdum almost did it as well. I struggled a lot on that fight but I'm happy with just this angle/prop. I'm wishing I wasn't quite so big on Kenan Song, feeling a little exposed there but he should get it done.

Good luck tomorrow morning everyone!

Back