UFN 133 Dos Santos vs Ivanov July 14

Brown is the way better striker, Niko defeated Alan Jouban sure but Alan is chinny as hell so Brown would probably ko him too

I think Ivanov will KO JDS
You might be the one person who thinks Ivanov will not only win but actually KO far superior boxer JDS. Should be good odds on the prop if you really believe that.

You might be the one person who thinks Ivanov will not only win but actually KO far superior boxer JDS.
I predicted also Cormier and Rountree ;) The thing with JDS is he was in so many wars, I dont believe in his chin anymore.

appreciate it man it means a lot.

think i might do a few more for mmaoddsbreaker today if anyone has any requests? think i'm covering brown/price and mendes/jury.
Im guesing you are on Mendes and Price ;)

If you play Mini Mendes you are begging for a bad time. Mini Mendes ain't gonna be the same with out his steroid cream or whatever excuse he made up LMAO. USADA knew this guy was dirty and thats why they didn't play around and gave him the full two years.

Mini Mendes been out for nearly 3 years, lost 3 out of his last 4, took massive damage in his most recent fights. Mini Mendes is gonna gas out, Jury gonna hit with those toe stabs just like Conor did then go upstairs and put him out. And if Mini Mendes wants to grapple then thats fine too, Jury is a legit black belt.

Jury is in a good place right now, back at Alliance with Del Fierro in his corner, people kind of forgot what a hot prospect he once was. Dark horse at 145. Mendes is way past his prime, it's a different era now

I was gonna throw a unit on JDS and just pocket the winning portion but the closer it’s getting, I’m thinking JDS May get knocked out

Has anybody found tape of Raoni Barcelos's last 2 fights? I can find older fights on mma-core, but I want something more recent.

JDS, Berm, Ottow, Mendes, Cat, Elkins, Scoggins, Carmouche, Aguilar

Im actually with you on most, but im still not sure about Mendes and Berm. How do you think Mendes will win? Also, what are your thoughts on Berm/Glenn?

Berm didn't hardly have any succes with his TD's against Fili, who is somehow the same shape and form as Glenn. Glenn also has pretty good TDD IMO. If Glenn can keep this fight standing, I wouldn't be surprised to see him punishing Berm standing, with bodykicks and distance striking. It comes down to Berm being able to push his wrestling pace IMO. I don't remember how Jury got Glenn down on the mat though, but Glenn should be able to wrestle better against the size of Berm.

I can't really recall if Berms single legs are good or not, but Glenn being a southpaw should help him if Berm shoots for TD's in the middle of the octagon. He usually goes for TD's against the fence right?

This is a really tricky card.

Current leans: Randy Brown and Cat Zingano.

Going to look further into Mendes/Jury as I think Mendes is becoming playable at his current line.

Also going to look further into Perez/Wineland.

Im actually with you on most, but im still not sure about Mendes and Berm. How do you think Mendes will win? Also, what are your thoughts on Berm/Glenn?

Berm didn't hardly have any succes with his TD's against Fili, who is somehow the same shape and form as Glenn. Glenn also has pretty good TDD IMO. If Glenn can keep this fight standing, I wouldn't be surprised to see him punishing Berm standing, with bodykicks and distance striking. It comes down to Berm being able to push his wrestling pace IMO. I don't remember how Jury got Glenn down on the mat though, but Glenn should be able to wrestle better against the size of Berm.

I can't really recall if Berms single legs are good or not, but Glenn being a southpaw should help him if Berm shoots for TD's in the middle of the octagon. He usually goes for TD's against the fence right?

I think Mendes is the better overall grappler for sure. Jury is trouble when he's on top, but Mendes' wrestling makes this a really tough matchup for Jury to ever get anything going. Mendes is also far more dangerous striking, faster, and the better athlete. Jury can win for sure, but I think his main path to victory is landing something and taking advantage. Other than that, I think his chance for a decision is slim and I don't see him winning by an accumulation of damage.

With Glenn/Berm, I think it's going to look similar to Glenn/Palmer. Glenn really struggles with physical fighters who have strong wrestling. Berm can definitely shit the bed at times, but this is a really favorable matchup. Glenn really shines against guys that he can wear down.

I think Mendes is the better overall grappler for sure. Jury is trouble when he's on top, but Mendes' wrestling makes this a really tough matchup for Jury to ever get anything going. Mendes is also far more dangerous striking, faster, and the better athlete. Jury can win for sure, but I think his main path to victory is landing something and taking advantage. Other than that, I think his chance for a decision is slim and I don't see him winning by an accumulation of damage.

With Glenn/Berm, I think it's going to look similar to Glenn/Palmer. Glenn really struggles with physical fighters who have strong wrestling. Berm can definitely shit the bed at times, but this is a really favorable matchup. Glenn really shines against guys that he can wear down.

Yeah Berm has very very good cardio at least you don't have to worry about him gassing.

At -155 I'm now on Mendes. At this price it's worth the risk that he's at least reasonably close to what he was. When he was -300 it was a joke, but now he has value imo.

At -155 I'm now on Mendes. At this price it's worth the risk that he's at least reasonably close to what he was. When he was -300 it was a joke, but now he has value imo.
Wonder why his line has dropped so much.

He’s much more likely to get a knockout than win a decision imo

Perez throws more, is more accurate, gets hit less and to top it off throws leg kicks agaisnt a guy who is ripe for them. He’s also the guy who’s going to be moving forward agaisnt a counter puncher like wineland

If wineland is catching him on counters and hurting him like souk did he’s the type of guy that’s going to finish him

This is the misconception I keep hearing from people. Wineland does like to counter but he moves forward, feints to draw out his opponents shots and then counters. He doesn't usually counter while moving backwards. Also, he doesn't mind leading, not like he is a strict counter puncher, he still lands over 3 sig strikes per min. Perez has actually shown to be way more content to move backwards to the fence than Eddie. I am pretty confident Eddie will be the one coming forward in this fight.

Back