UFN 121 - Werdum vs Tybura - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Werdum to finish? I see him sticking on the outside and peicing Tybura up. Not sure he finishes though..

I think werdum will be able to snatch up a submission.

But My bets have sucked lately

Evidence: blowtime Pettis, albini itd

I'm trying to think why Kalikas made Bojan the dog after Matthews has had so many shit flakey performances yet still trains with his daddy and sucks him off in his garage. Is Matthews the better striker?

Pre tape this fight has split written all over it. Bet bojan

Tybura is good on the ground, he won many bjj tournaments here in Poland.
I know he isnt on Werdums level but I doubt he will be raped on the ground

Just like last card where Albini & Mutante shot up after openers. Same thing again. Major pattern of dudes hitting faves at open

jake the flake is also moving up to welterweight, doesn't look like he has the right frame for the divison. i could be wrong, some guys really fill out but his frame looks like a lw to me.

May have went a little overboard but I love all those lines. Elias/Kelly over should be -350. You agree or have anything you think I am missing with those bets?

I do think they're maybe overbet yea. But movement is with ya early and I forget how many units you do regularly.. I don't like your means price personally but didn't bet either side, myself .. just the over so far

jake the flake is also moving up to welterweight, doesn't look like he has the right frame for the divison. i could be wrong, some guys really fill out but his frame looks like a lw to me.

He was a *tank* at 155.. I guess he'll look largely the same but won't have to cut? But Bojangles is a huge 170.. so that is a factor

Let's not forget how young Matthews is. Plenty of room for improvement

Can Kelly steal a decision against the Canadian pussy?

although elias is horrible to watch, he's a great athlete and has excellent range management. elias should win via outside kicking and the second kelly gets into boxing range, you can expect a clinch and wallfuck.

i think dan kelly might have run his luck out and it's downhill from here.

I will watch tape tomorrow or Wednesday, but upon 1st look Belal +190, major play alert cosmic value possible will confirm this coming week.

Think Belal absolutely has to wrestle here to have a shot and Means tdd and get-ups have become very good. Randy brown was giving him trouble on the feet. Doesn’t give me confidence he can compete with Means there. Means also dangerous in the clinch which is where most of the tds will have to come from.

Think Belal absolutely has to wrestle here to have a shot and Means tdd and get-ups have become very good. Randy brown was giving him trouble on the feet. Doesn’t give me confidence he can compete with Means there. Means also dangerous in the clinch which is where most of the tds will have to come from.

But over -200 is just too much IMO

Just starting Young tape now, but wanted to point out he's the #1 ranked FW in Aus/NZ

Worst ref I've ever seen in Young vs Zexian. RNC locked in, Zexian taps, taps again, and again, few seconds later he's unconscious and the ref lazily waves it off without attempting to stop the choke.

Worst ref I've ever seen in Young vs Zexian. RNC locked in, Zexian taps, taps again, and again, few seconds later he's unconscious and the ref lazily waves it off without attempting to stop the choke.
Hows he looking?

Isn't that what happened when Mike Tyson refereed an MMA fight? Dude tapped to a triangle and Mike just kind of stared at them with a goofy look on his face.

Hows he looking?

Meh, nothing special. Would love to bet Volkanovski but to me it's just not worth it betting 6:1 favourites. Less than a unit return on a 5u max bet. I'm just watching to see if there's a lot of value on the under.

Isn't that what happened when Mike Tyson refereed an MMA fight? Dude tapped to a triangle and Mike just kind of stared at them with a goofy look on his face.

Lol didn't know this existed, will watch.

I think Young looks pretty decent personally. Small bet on him. Only losses were a close decision he rematched and won, a close decision vs Damien Brown who's fighting on this card, and a decision to a hyped up Chinese fighter making his ufc debut the week after. Def some potential. Volkanovski looks fantastic but too much unknown to look for value

Now that I'm back after winning big on Poirier, big plays I'm planning -

I like Coulter over Tuivasa. Coulter can throw just as hard, if not more, but is tough af and definitely has a good chin on him. If no one gets a quick KO I can see Coulter tiring him out.

Camacho over Brown. Both of their records are pretty deceiving. But Camacho is actually pretty great everywhere, and Brown's chin is questionable after watching the Tuck and Pichel fights. I only see Brown winning by output, but I wouldn't call Camacho timid.

Shelton over Lausa - shouldn't have to say much here. No reason to even think about a small Lausa play. Excited to see Shelton get a UFC win

Kelly over Theodorou - I really see Kelly as a smart fighter, I can see him exposing Theodorou well, even though he has a few paper disadvantages here. Not gonna put my house on him, but decent fight for him and his old chin.

Benoit over Mokhtarian - Mokhtarian looks absolutely terrible. Padded record, horrible fight IQ. I know he had a tough debut matchup but I couldn't find one good moment for him save a single decent leg kick. I don't care if Benoit opens at -500 here.

Should be an easy money double for Shelton+Benoit whatever the numbers are. Just hoping I don't see another Kajan Johnson situation lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back