UFN 113 PBP/Discussion

ugh rip under =/ morales just holding on zero attempt to get up

Is that Joey Diaz in Johns' corner? "Good job Brett Johns, elbows Brett Johns!"

Love Johns for just chilling in the guard. Love the ref for letting it happen. One more round of that please

20-18 johns.. going as expected so far.. 1 more round like that, brett

did morales ask his corner how he got taken down inbetween the 1st and 2nd? I think i heard his corner say with a double leg, and he replied "oh" ...

kwak/johns was a solid fight.

morales is getting owned here.

i love predictable fighters like johns

Yawn. When does Game of Thrones start

Ok now that the Smith fight is done and I was correct, I can admit I had 10u on Smith lol, I know, complete degen on a low level WMMA fight but I honestly did not see her losing that, also had 2u on her ITD @ +330 so yeh, up around 15u to start the night.

Sporting a Ben Askren av seems to correlate with MMA knowledge and success in betting, maybe I should try rocking one

30-27, i like it when it goes as expected

Love Johns for just chilling in the guard. Love the ref for letting it happen. One more round of that please

Nothing like degen action to make LnP and Wall n' Stall thrilling, everyone should bet every fight for that reason ;)

Johns ML hits for parlay, dominant.

Sporting a Ben Askren av seems to correlate with MMA knowledge and success in betting, maybe I should try rocking one

He is definitely my little good luck charm.

did they announce if new rules? heard 30-25 (apologies if i missed it)

Have either fight wins a decision next in the Teymur v Henry fight as part of a parlay....

Also, small amount on Henry Sub Round 1 @13.00.

Back