UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm think Arlovski is a good deal. Tybura hasn't faced top competition like arlovski

Naoki Inoue sparring with that 12 yr old mma fighter. this is there gym

new camp and training partners won't fix that chin, worst chin in the division. Arlovski has no advantages against Tybura

Im not saying it will just letting peps know he switched camps. He does have power adv

Im not saying it will just letting peps know he switched camps. He does have power adv
yeah ok he probably has the advantage in punching power but it's kind of negated because his chin is so bad and Tybura's isn't. To me Tybura is very promising, there's a lot to like, I think he beats Arlovski anyway he wants to

yeah ok he probably has the advantage in punching power but it's kind of negated because his chin is so bad and Tybura's isn't. To me Tybura is very promising, there's a lot to like, I think he beats Arlovski anyway he wants to

Oh yeah im with ya. This will be hardest hitter tybura has fought tho so will be interesting to find out about his chin as he hasnt fought a big puncher thus far

I genuinely don't think AA is a big hitter at this stage of his career. His only noteworthy no in the past several years was the Browne fight.. and he landed FLUSH like 20+ times and Browne was still on his feet when they stopped it

Oh yeah im with ya. This will be hardest hitter tybura has fought tho so will be interesting to find out about his chin as he hasnt fought a big puncher thus far
yeah probably the best striker he's faced too but I'm not worried. Tybura's striking has been getting a lot better since he switched gyms. Tybura is really fast for a heavyweight too, his kicks are probably more dangerous than his punches, that snapping front kick to the body and head is viscous. Arlovski has bad cardio as well, if he makes it to the 2nd round, I doubt he'll have much left.

I genuinely don't think AA is a big hitter at this stage of his career. His only noteworthy no in the past several years was the Browne fight.. and he landed FLUSH like 20+ times and Browne was still on his feet when they stopped it

Power doesnt go but speed does thus affecting his ability to land

why is scoggins back at flyweight? didn't he have trouble making the cut?

so this ufc starts at 4:30 AM ET saturday morning. (430 PM local time in singapore, if i'm not mistaken) -- to give anyone who's not ET an idea.. that's 14 hours earlier than normal on a saturday.

just fyi. plan accordingly. i'll be going to sleep very early friday night.

so this ufc starts at 4:30 AM ET saturday morning. (430 PM local time in singapore, if i'm not mistaken) -- to give anyone who's not ET an idea.. that's 14 hours earlier than normal on a saturday.

Back at ya america! Sorry guys but you get to feel us Brits pain for once!

new camp and training partners won't fix that chin, worst chin in the division. Arlovski has no advantages against Tybura
No advantages?Striking, speed, ko power, cardio, athletics?The only thing that gives Tybura chance is Andrei' chin.

Perfect time in Australia

<GinJuice>

Initial thoughts and questions

Tyburas got a good chin on him, I think he can take Andreis and put him out

Gomi and Tuck is a dodgy one to bet

And does anyone think Kim can keep Colby off of him?

And does anyone think Kim can keep Colby off of him?

I think that depends on what odds we get. Initially leaned Colby, need to watch tape, but it feels like DHK is declining, his fight vs Tarec was pretty awful. Where as Colby is constantly improving and is at a great camp in ATT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back