UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Holly doesn't throw with that much power all of her past opponents have been pretty timid. I see Bethe running forward and headbutting Holly's punches lol.

I'm sure that will make them hurt more haha. But yeah that's what Bethe does.

Bethe has soccer mom level striking and defense, and she was just beat by. 40 something year old school teacher [the draw was a gift]

Bethe has soccer mom level striking and defense, and she was just beat by. 40 something year old school teacher [the draw was a gift]

you're underestimating reneau a lot

anyone know anything about this Rolando Dy that they've found to step in and face Bruce LeeRoy? last minute local replacement fighters are often fade city.

Oh no Gomi the BJ Penn of Japan is fighting....

Wait a minute............. Andrei still 3.10?

<{ziddy}>

Is anyone here impressed with Tybura? I mean Pesta KO was awesome but Pesta gonna Pesta. AA lost to three beast strikers Overeem, Miocic and Ngannou. Barnett was just a better grappler. On paper Tybura is way worse striker and idk how good his grappling really is. He had to work a lot to put Luis Henrique away. I agree AA is shot but Tybura is not a high level fighter... the odds are retarded. I don't understand it at all. If odds stay like this there is monster BBC value in AA.

<{ziddy}>

Is anyone here impressed with Tybura? I mean Pesta KO was awesome but Pesta gonna Pesta. AA lost to three beast strikers Overeem, Miocic and Ngannou. Barnett was just a better grappler. On paper Tybura is way worse striker and idk how good his grappling really is. He had to work a lot to put Luis Henrique away. I agree AA is shot but Tybura is not a high level fighter... the odds are retarded. I don't understand it at all. If odds stay like this there is monster BBC value in AA.

Actually I love Tybura as a bettor. Has a lot of qualities that most of the HW division is lacking. Great chin, superb cardio, technical striking, and a high level ground game both defensively and offensively. He doesn't get much love as he's not going out there and KOing guys in a minute, he's more of a tactical fighter.

<{ziddy}>

Im on Arlovski for sure Tybura has not impressed....

Covington is going to wreck DHK.. Meunier has impressed me too. I expect him to beat Jingling....

@EzFlyer @Mcgregorian

DHK has rarely been taken down.
DHK has been taken down 9 times in 17 UFC fights. 2 vs Tarec which is surprising.

I don't think Colby will destroy him but i think he'll out-grind him. Been pretty high on Colby and haven't bet against him yet.

DHK's never fought and beat a wrestler the caliber of Colby though. Colby, imo, will have the cardio advantage and will win the 3rd round.

All his losses with the exception of Condit have been the better grappler.

Tyron Woodley TKO: Good TDD and better striking.
Demian Maia TKO: Good takedowns, Awesome BJJ, but it was mostly due to injury.
Condit TKO: DHK took him down but was swept then Ko'd on the feet.
Karo Parysian decision/ NC: Out-Judo'd him.

@EzFlyer @Mcgregorian

DHK has rarely been taken down.
DHK has been taken down 9 times in 17 UFC fights. 2 vs Tarec which is surprising.

I don't think Colby will destroy him but i think he'll out-grind him. Been pretty high on Colby and haven't bet against him yet.

DHK's never fought and beat a wrestler the caliber of Colby though. Colby, imo, will have the cardio advantage and will win the 3rd round.

All his losses with the exception of Condit have been the better grappler.

Tyron Woodley TKO: Good TDD and better striking.
Demian Maia TKO: Good takedowns, Awesome BJJ, but it was mostly due to injury.
Condit TKO: DHK took him down but was swept then Ko'd on the feet.
Karo Parysian decision/ NC: Out-Judo'd him.

saffiedine's wrestling is EXTREMELY underrated. he's been at team quest for ages.

saffiedine's wrestling is EXTREMELY underrated. he's been at team quest for ages.

Pressure is on Saffiedine who has lost his last two. I also rate him. That one depends on the odds for me. Possibly overs

Hope we can get decent odds on Colby. DHK looked awful in his last fight and was lucky to get the decision. Colby is young and improving all the time, I feel like his grappling will be too much for DHK despite his judo credentials.

I've been a fan of the Stun Gun for a long time, but I feel though that the books may make him too large of a favorite in this fight. Colby is fighting and talking like he knows the best time to make a run in his career towards a title is now. I am struggling to come up with what I think the odds will be in this one, but I think once I see them I will know where I stand with either a Colby play or a pass.

I've been a fan of the Stun Gun for a long time, but I feel though that the books may make him too large of a favorite in this fight. Colby is fighting and talking like he knows the best time to make a run in his career towards a title is now. I am struggling to come up with what I think the odds will be in this one, but I think once I see them I will know where I stand with either a Colby play or a pass.

i don't think that's likely imo. i wouldn't be surprised to see a pick 'em.

jesus i have so many strong leans on this card it's going to be hard to do a 2 man parlay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back