UFN 111 - Holm vs Correia - Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I would cap holm at about -800

Bethe is going to look like rocky after the drago fight when it's over. Dunno if she'll last five rounds. Don't see bethe taking her down. Bethe doesn't have the power to knock her out or down

What a terrible booking by Shelby. And this is the main? Lol

lol I would cap holm at about -800

Bethe is going to look like rocky after the drago fight when it's over. Dunno if she'll last five rounds. Don't see bethe taking her down. Bethe doesn't have the power to knock her out or down

What a terrible booking by Shelby. And this is the main? Lol

you can't say holm -800, you just can't. she's 0-3 in the last 3. doesn't have confidence in herself anymore

betch has self belief, you can't deny that.

you can't say holm -800, you just can't. she's 0-3 in the last 3. doesn't have confidence in herself anymore

betch has self belief, you can't deny that.

Why would you say holm doesn't believe in herself? That's silly. She arguably beat gdr. She got beat by a future champ. Lost to meisha in a fight she was winning

Bethe striking is not good. Her chin isn't that good. She doesn't really have take downs. She's giving up reach. They are giving holm a softball. I don't see a path to victory for bethe. Holm Ls striking is in a different league than bethe

Why would you say holm doesn't believe in herself? That's silly. She arguably beat gdr. She got beat by a future champ. Lost to meisha in a fight she was winning

Bethe striking is not good. Her chin isn't that good. She doesn't really have take downs. She's giving up reach. They are giving holm a softball. I don't see a path to victory for bethe. Holm Ls striking is in a different league than bethe

she was terrified to strike the whole time vs gdr.. she kept with a grappling gameplan even when behind on the scorecards and having had zero success w/her wrestling

she was hesitant as can be against shev, missing strikes by feet at a time...

people just call holm a killer and she isn't, the rousey fight has warped people's opinion/expectations, IMO

Holm-Coreia under 4.5 is currently 2.20 .... Does anybody else agree this one won't go 5 rounds?

Not really...
If you wanna play that it finished inside the distance, I would play Holm by KO....That's pretty much the only chance. Bethe won't finish this..

nope. i'm on the over @ -140

Just think Betche will be severely outclassed here. How will she be standing in rounds 4 and 5 after the punishment she is going to take?

I make a lot from WMMA overs but this one i can't see

Just think Betche will be severely outclassed here. How will she be standing in rounds 4 and 5 after the punishment she is going to take?

I think holly can kick bethes head into the seventh row if she wants. I'm on holly itd. Better line

5 rounds is a long time to avoid that head kick

i have seen holly hurt ONE girl in her 6 ufc fights. rousey. who fought like a maniac walking right into stuff.

she didn't hurt her other 5 opponents. in fact her couple fights before the ufc weren't impressive, either. the werner KO in rd 5 came out of nowhere, that also looked like it was cruising to a decision.

couple that with my personal view that she's got a lack of confidence right now.. i don't think she ko's betch. don't think she'll be eating punishment all that much, idk.

i know she got whooped in rd 3 vs reneau, but that was mostly on the ground, and reneau is a really good grappler w/a different game than holm

i have seen holly hurt ONE girl in her 6 ufc fights. rousey. who fought like a maniac walking right into stuff.

she didn't hurt her other 5 opponents. in fact her couple fights before the ufc weren't impressive, either. the werner KO in rd 5 came out of nowhere, that also looked like it was cruising to a decision.

couple that with my personal view that she's got a lack of confidence right now.. i don't think she ko's betch. don't think she'll be eating punishment all that much, idk.

i know she got whooped in rd 3 vs reneau, but that was mostly on the ground, and reneau is a really good grappler w/a different game than holm

I don't disagree EZ but you know sometimes there is no rhyme or reason with matchups and how they go down. I'm not blinkered by the Rousey win, I'm trusting Holly's superior fight IQ which will present many opportunities IMO....

I think holly can kick bethes head into the seventh row if she wants. I'm on holly itd. Better line

5 rounds is a long time to avoid that head kick

You and me both brother....

Holly kicking game is so overrated its funny. Slow as fuck. Who has she hurt with them beside Ronda?

I am as unimpressed with Holm's finishing ability as you guys, but she did manage to drop GDR, which I did not expect her to be able to do.

Think it might even have been twice, one with a cross as GDR came in and the other was a high kick, or maybe that all happened in the same sequence.

Unless Bethe gasses bad there is no chance Holly finishes. She has little power or killer instinct and has always been ok cruising to a decision

Holly kicking game is so overrated its funny. Slow as fuck. Who has she hurt with them beside Ronda?

Unless Bethe gasses bad there is no chance Holly finishes. She has little power or killer instinct and has always been ok cruising to a decision

Guessing you missed her pre UFC fights. She's knocked several girls out cold with head kicks but they are overrated? Lol ok

No chance she finishes bethe? Lol ok. Bethe got kod by Ronda. She's not eating those head kicks. Her striking defense is horrible and she's supposed to last five rounds with holm? I'm not betting on it

Seven out of her ten wins have came by stoppage, but she has no power? That makes sense.

Guessing you missed her pre UFC fights. She's knocked several girls out cold with head kicks but they are overrated? Lol ok

No chance she finishes bethe? Lol ok. Bethe got kod by Ronda. She's not eating those head kicks.

Seven out of her ten wins have came by stoppage, but she has no power? That makes sense.
Finishing fighters with records like 2-8 and 8-6 and 2-2 have something to do with this?

How about instead I watch tape where its easy to see Holm doesn't pack power in her punches AT ALL. The only way she might finish is Bethe being reckless coming forward but if that doesn't happen, Holm will do her little combos where she makes annoying sounds and they don't do shit.

Bethe gassing is my only concern regarding the fight ending itd after the Marion fight. Bethe was easilyyy winning til tiring.

No chance she finishes bethe? Lol ok. Bethe got kod by Ronda. She's not eating those head kicks. Her striking defense is horrible and she's supposed to last five rounds with holm? I'm not betting on it

Yes she finished soccer moms with losing records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back